Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 04:52 AM
DySfUnCtIoNaL is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
No HD hoods for GMC, they're the same.

Really?, didn't know that.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:18 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i figured the denali lights and HIDs were coming out soon for you, thats why i wasn't going to say anything about them. keep it up man. the only upgrade i can think of is for you to upgrade the speakers. even just some drop ins for a little clearer sound

Old 06-05-2011, 09:25 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Looks great. May wanna do some reading on fuel saving tires. Heard the stopping distance is close to all seasons in the snow. But I know you and I hope thats not the case for those tires!

Old 06-05-2011, 09:56 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DySfUnCtIoNaL
Really?, didn't know that.
Even if they did my next non-truck related purchase is about to put me in the "broke book" lol. That's another surprise though

Old 06-06-2011, 12:17 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

SURPRISE!

So the other day I decided that my freshly painted hitch looked awful lonely... now it's got a friend, 12k out the door for this friend.

2006 Sea Doo Sporster 150/155hp 4stroke, sound system, seats 4, top speed of 50mph on the water. This is going to be a fun summer.

Should look great in our boat house, it's had an empty bay since we bought the cottage lol, and at 36x42 a 14' aluminum fishing boat looks ridiculously small and lonely in there lol.

Sadie and I are going to pick her up on Wednesday.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:07 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Awsome boats they are. Buddy has a seadoo speedster, twin 2 stroke oil injected 85hp rotax engines, top speed 65mph! Thats nucking futs on the water & he's maniacle lol.

Last edited by Rottidog; 06-06-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:13 PM
BF Veteran

lmao yeah. This is a single 4-tec with 155hp so I'm hoping it'll be better on fuel than two 2-strokes lmfao. This weekend is not going to come fast enough though

If I really want to go and do 60mph down the lake I'll just throw my 1995 Yamaha Wave Raider in the water lol. It's an 1100cc triple cylinder 2-stroke with ~130hp. She flies, espcially when you hit the wake from a 32' Bayliner with a sleeper cabin that's off plane... 5 ft waves anyone? There's also a sticker on the stern that's upside down telling you how to flip it back over when you capsize. Tippy SOB it is.

Old 06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow, that's a sweet truck and an even cooler boat!

Old 06-06-2011, 05:37 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

those boats are really fun. if you want to really soak the front passengers, go about 35-40 in drive then nose dive it into reverse and the front bow should drop under the water line. i've done it a few times in my cousin's "toys".

nice look

Old 06-07-2011, 08:21 PM
BF Veteran

So... If god made an adhesive for plastic repair, it would be 2 part epoxy.

What I'm saying is

THIS fixed mount

+
This
fixed highbeam bulb retainer

=
THIS pair of headlights
which will hopefully be on my truck tomorrow once that 2 part epoxy cures on the bulb retainer, I fixed the mounting bracket last night and that epoxy is STRONG. Hopefully it will do the trick on that retainer because myself or the parts guy can't find a part number for that piece anywhere.

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie