Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Chop Shop (https://blazerforum.com/forum/chop-shop-46/)
-   -   Mockup in Photoshop (https://blazerforum.com/forum/chop-shop-46/mockup-photoshop-53457/)

s14sh3r 12-31-2010 10:02 PM

Mockup in Photoshop

I've been playing around with pictures of my Blazer, trying out ideas I think I might want try in the future.

In this mockup, I've added blacked out rims, roof rack, brush guard, cheesy offroad lights because I couldn't find a picture of any that suited me at the time, and a tiger stripe camo paint job. The tiger stripe camo is pretty dark because I'm not a big fan of bright colors :D

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9858/tigerstripe.jpg

1baddblazer 12-31-2010 10:40 PM

Good job man

DKSDAD 12-31-2010 11:11 PM

I like it.

84BlazerS10 01-01-2011 09:17 PM

I dig the paint job idea.

s14sh3r 01-01-2011 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10 (Post 392560)
I dig the paint job idea.

Thanks. I started off using samples of Realtree and MossyOak as an overlay, but I realized the wrap is like 600 bucks, so I decided to see how it would look with something simpler that I can actually do myself. I may be building a pizza box paintbooth like I read one member here did :icon_teeth:

HcHawks09 01-02-2011 01:49 AM

only thing that could make it better is a lil lift and beefy tires :D
otherwise looks great!

ABN31B 01-02-2011 03:11 AM

i'll let the smileys weigh in for me:
:icon_denk: :icon_idea1: :icon_slap: :icon_no:
:icon_hide: that about sums it up... BUT; to each his own. Would be very unique!

s14sh3r 01-02-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by HcHawks09 (Post 392639)
only thing that could make it better is a lil lift and beefy tires :D
otherwise looks great!

Thanks. I'd like to do a 2" BL on it. I'm going to go slightly bigger on the tires, but I'm not sure how much. Right now it has 235/75/15's on it. When they need replaced, I'll go with at least 30x9.50.

Originally Posted by ABN31B (Post 392654)
i'll let the smileys weigh in for me:
:icon_denk: :icon_idea1: :icon_slap: :icon_no:

:icon_hide: that about sums it up... BUT; to each his own. Would be very unique!

lol. Back in the mid 80's, I had a '67 half cab Bronco. That thing was a tank. It wasn't tagged, so I pulled it to wherever I was going to go wheeling or camping. It had bumpers and roll bar made from 2 inch drill stem. Inline 6 cyl. with 3 speed on the column. 16 inch jeep wheels with 750x16's. I painted the whole thing camouflage...the real kind where you paint the whole thing black, then use progressively lighter colors sprayed over real local flora. It was also beat to hell. There wasn't a place on the truck that didn't have a dent. When I first got it, one old guy told me it was the best kind of 4 wheel drive to have, because I didn't have to worry about rubbing against trees. As he put it "Hell, you might even knock a dent out that way". The finishing touch was a deer skull, complete with antlers, mounted as a hood ornament. I don't have any pictures, sorry :(

Anywhoo...

At the time, I was working in a service station close to a National Park where lots of people came during the fall to look at the foliage. I had the thing at the shop when this couple stopped by to fill up before going on to look at the trees. They were obviously city folk, and tofu-eaters by the look of them. The woman saw my truck, frowned, and said to the man "Would you look at THAT. It's an animal assault vehicle!". So...that became the official name of that truck.

I miss that old truck. I'm thinking the Blazer is turning into Animal Assault Vehicle II, only without the deer horns.

ABN31B 01-02-2011 01:33 PM

4 Attachment(s)
:icon_lol:
same same... with the skull i mean
1 strap dog skull to rhino bar
2 cover with blue chem light and set vehicle to black out drive
3 front view
4 what it looks like in motion

if you pull off the tiger stripes, I must say, it will look much better than standard BDU style camo

mov4x4 01-02-2011 02:24 PM

I'm liking that, to fit the 30's on you might need to adjust your tbars depending if they sag any.