The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photography Contest #1

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 07:19 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Hey guys...
I've been trying to get the voting thread up, but I'm having MAJOR connection problems with BF.com lately. The forum won't load around 60% of the time, and when it does it's extremely slow. It's been pretty slow for me over the past few weeks, but now it seems to be fully crapping out on me. I would say it's my ISP, but it's not working on my office computer either so I have no idea whats going on..

Old 11-13-2009, 07:40 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

ya one time I had problems loading but they are fixed now. wait a day maybe it'll fix itself

Old 11-13-2009, 09:13 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I've been having similar problems, they started last night and are still giving me trouble now...

Hopefully the Forum doesn't break like it did before... if I heard correctly.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:03 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

ya i cant get on right now with google chrome, i have to use firefox

Old 11-13-2009, 08:19 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Hey guys...
I've been trying to get the voting thread up, but I'm having MAJOR connection problems with BF.com lately. The forum won't load around 60% of the time, and when it does it's extremely slow. It's been pretty slow for me over the past few weeks, but now it seems to be fully crapping out on me. I would say it's my ISP, but it's not working on my office computer either so I have no idea whats going on..
obviously by all of us having an issue it's the forum (somehow). i've been having IE say it can't open the page when clicking on the links here, this is the third day in a row. and i'm pretty sure it's not my crap box sitting here on my desk, it's been shut down & rebooted during that time.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:11 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Right now is the first time I've been able to get on in almost 2 days!

Old 11-14-2009, 11:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Same with me. There were problems with vbulletin's servers. I spoke with Kyle about it yesterday. It's good to see it's back up though!!

Old 11-14-2009, 06:07 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by okvortec
Right now is the first time I've been able to get on in almost 2 days!
Originally Posted by Sisk
Same with me. There were problems with vbulletin's servers. I spoke with Kyle about it yesterday. It's good to see it's back up though!!

X2! for both of your comments. it was starting to drive me up the wall (damn spammers).

i so needed my fix, bwahahahaha!

looking forward to the voting starting (did i make it? ).

Old 11-14-2009, 06:36 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
X2! for both of your comments. it was starting to drive me up the wall (damn spammers).

i so needed my fix, bwahahahaha!

looking forward to the voting starting (did i make it? ).
I'll admit it's become an addiction...

Old 11-15-2009, 05:32 AM
BF Veteran

Same with me. I was lost at the office with no BF to go to lol. I had to settle for GMTF and S10F.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest #1