Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Chop Shop (https://blazerforum.com/forum/chop-shop-46/)
-   -   Photography Contest #13 (https://blazerforum.com/forum/chop-shop-46/photography-contest-13-a-52657/)

cbr995 12-12-2010 08:56 PM

Photography Contest #13

Okay, everyone. I thought it was time to bring this back.

Entries: December 12, 2010 - December 25, 2010
Voting: December 26, 2010 - January 1, 2011

The winner of this round of the contest will then pick a new category/theme for that weeks contest via a private message towards me.

If the winner does not contact me with a category by the Sunday after they have won (ie the next day) then I will choose one to post up. That way we can be sure to keep the contest in order and moving.

The winner will be picked by vote. Each voter will choose their top 3 favorites with each vote cast counting as 1 point

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

Please submit linked photos (with [img] tags from photobucket, tinypic, facebook etc.) NO LARGER than 800x600

Attached photos will not be accepted as they cannot be linked too for the voting thread

-The photo's MUST be your own work. They must have been taken by you at some point in your life. They can be as old or as new as you want, as long as they belong to you.
-Photoshopping will be allowed. With that being said, by photoshopping I mean MINOR color/contrast tweaks and cropping. It will be hard to police this, so we have to leave it open. It will be fairly obvious though if you do some major photoshopping, so please leave it to just minor tweaking.
-Your photo MUST fall within the category of that weeks contest. Any random or out of place entries will be deleted.

A reminder that your entry does not have to contain your vehicles. This contest is to see some other photography other then our trucks which we see on a daily basis.

This weeks category will be: The Holidays

Snow, Christmas trees, Neighbor's car with the with reindeer antlers. You name it. This will be a very relaxed topic. Post WHATEVER you think falls in "The Holidays" category.
Good luck, and happy picture taking!

DKSDAD 12-13-2010 11:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My house all light up for Christmas in the our first snow for 2010-2011

cbr995 12-14-2010 09:25 AM

Nice pic. I hope we get some more interest in this one.

Red 96' 12-14-2010 10:24 AM

I'll try and get some pics when I get home from school, too busy this week because of finals :(

oktain 12-14-2010 10:29 AM

Same, I'm in finals and I was only planning getting some holidayesque photos next week

cbr995 12-14-2010 12:03 PM

Okay, what I'll do is make entries 2 weeks long. That way voting is after Christmas.

DKSDAD 12-14-2010 12:03 PM

Sounds good to me.

Red 96' 12-14-2010 12:38 PM

That works great! Now, off Blazer Forum and back to studying...

DKSDAD 12-17-2010 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If at all possible I would like to enter a second photo into contest. If it is ok with you all here it is. We did not have a lot of decorations for the tree at the dealership so we improvised. I work for a Buick GMC dealership the Acura dealer is across the street.

ABN31B 12-26-2010 01:59 PM

did i make it?

1 Attachment(s)
hmmm... I'm like 12 hours late but i figure worst case it's a one on one instead of a 3 way battle here....

voting thread! i demand one!!!! :icon_couchhide: