Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Chop Shop (https://blazerforum.com/forum/chop-shop-46/)
-   -   Render time! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/chop-shop-46/render-time-60426/)

TripleBlackBlazer 06-23-2011 10:40 PM

Render time!

Here I am, ready to start a portfolio of renderings. Here's some quick info about what to expect:

Why do I need a rendering?

• Renders are a great way to decide how a mod would look on your vehicle before committing to any changes - whether it be paint, graphics, rims, suspension modifications or unique bodywork.

Why do I want a rendering?

• They're gnarly. They give your vehicle the recognition it deserves. They will make your buddies jealous when they come over to work on cars with you.

What do I need to do to get started?

• A vision for what you want in a graphic representation of your vehicle and internet access.

Once you determine what you'd like I will present you with a time frame for completion (first come-first served basis) as well as cost and payment information. After your proof is completed it will be e-mailed to you for final approval before being printed and shipped to you. You will also be presented with a digital copy of your rendering.

Are my initial ideas set in stone?

• Of course not. That's the beauty of altering your vehicle in the digital world. You're entitled to change your mind! A reasonable amount of changes will be accommodated and updated in your render.

Anything else?

• OH YEAH! Nearly forgot. As part of the portfolio, I am offering a free rendering to one interested party to get the ball rolling. Everything is free of charge, all I ask is that I be permitted to use your rendering in my cache of work to be used as an example for future orders.

So...who's first?

swartlkk 06-23-2011 10:46 PM

Did I win? :icon_couchhide:

How about my K5 with 35x12.5's, 5" suspension lift (on top of the 3" BL), and Catalina blue metallic paint with white side panels & a white top. Also like some sort of offroad front bumper. Something with a safari type center section w/ hidden winch, d-links, & round fog lights recessed into the bumper & 2 or 4 6" K/C driving lights in the center.

Choose an angle from my K5 gallery on Photobucket. Or I can take a new picture tomorrow after work.

DKSDAD 06-23-2011 10:50 PM

Wow swartlkk, I just read the post and was like let me think about this a second and then bam there you are. You snooze you looze. Also, I like you thoughts on the rendering I think it sound awsome.

swartlkk 06-23-2011 10:51 PM

DK, you can take it! LOL. I have an unfair advantage!

DKSDAD 06-23-2011 10:55 PM

No,no you give a LOT to this forum, you earned it, you deserve it you take it. End of conversation.:icon_imnotworthy:

TripleBlackBlazer 06-23-2011 10:55 PM

This angle (maybe a hair lower) would be most conducive for a great render, twice as true if there were no mud on it.

And Tony, I have this posted on one other forum. Let me see how much interest is there before going further. I may be able to include you as well.

swartlkk 06-23-2011 10:58 PM

I can do that... I think the rain has washed most of the mud off... I might actually have to wash bird crap off of it though... Heck, might as well give it the first wash it has ever had since I have owned it! LMAO!

Originally Posted by DKSDAD (Post 441377)
No,no you give a LOT to this forum, you earned it, you deserve it you take it. End of conversation.:icon_imnotworthy:

Thanks for the kind words, but don't sell yourself short! You do a fantastic job welcoming new members and helping where you can!

xgiovannix12 06-23-2011 11:23 PM

Omg i wanna see that k5 rendered cant wait btw you do some nice work i love what you did to that orange pickup

TripleBlackBlazer 06-24-2011 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12 (Post 441383)
Omg i wanna see that k5 rendered cant wait btw you do some nice work i love what you did to that orange pickup

Thank you. I'm excited to get started, too! I've had a few friends and family members tell me I should have done this a long time ago. I feel more comfortable with my skill level to dive in now.

xgiovannix12 06-24-2011 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer (Post 441538)
Thank you. I'm excited to get started, too! I've had a few friends and family members tell me I should have done this a long time ago. I feel more comfortable with my skill level to dive in now.

I BET people pay good money for this :icon_hyper: