The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Need a professional rendering

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 10:30 PM
Kalifornia Kustoms is on a distinguished road
Default Need a professional rendering

Hey y’all, my name is Greg Henry and I own a Shop named Kalifornia Kustoms.

Recently I have found a few drawings from junior high of a vehicle that I wanted to build, and it sparked a HOLE BUNCH of memories...

I am in need of somone one who is really good at computerized renderings, one because it looks like a teenager drew these, and two because I have started the build process of the chassis and have located ALL of my drive train and suspension, but befor I build the custom tube frame I need somebody to do two separate renderings because the overall measurements will be drastically diffrent,

this is is not your advrage just slam the body style rendering, it’s going to need somebody really good... and I am willing to pay cash money

Old 05-21-2018, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum! Try this guy https://przemus.deviantart.com/gallery/ I know he's done drawings for members on other forums and I promise you aren't going to find anyone better! For anyone else who just wants to waste some time and realize how they have zero artistic ability take a look you won't be disappointed!

Old 05-22-2018, 09:26 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

* Moved to 'The Chop Shop'. *

Old 05-24-2018, 01:31 AM
Kalifornia Kustoms is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I’ll contact them in the am... just closed up shop