Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   Detailing (https://blazerforum.com/forum/detailing-23/)
-   -   OMG Bissel vacuum cleaners (https://blazerforum.com/forum/detailing-23/omg-bissel-vacuum-cleaners-13341/)

EuroGoldLS 09-30-2007 12:20 PM

OMG Bissel vacuum cleaners

Well I had a gander last night to get the bissel vac out of the house instead of using the shop vac.
It catches all the dirt and dust and stuff in a big cup-looking thing. I filled it up.... yeah I used the beater attachment in the back too. I had mostly dust, some ash from the bonfire the other night, beach sand, 2 gas receipts, french fries and candy wrappers and straw paperthat my sister dropped under the back seat, and afew pine needles. Sounds dirty? It didn't look dirty at all!!! I'm gonna rent a steam cleaner soon to see if I can get some of the funny "old car smell" out .

What kind of vacuum cleaner do you use?

WhiteTie BlackJacket 09-30-2007 12:52 PM

RE: OMG Bissel vacuum cleaners

we got a rainbow, those things are beasts. and my sister knows id backhand her if she left food under my seats lol

99 Blazer 4x4 09-30-2007 01:19 PM

We got a Dyson, I love thatitpicks up all the s**t in my truck rocks, dirt, mud and the occasional cow or pig s**t that gets tracked in.

swartlkk 09-30-2007 02:01 PM

I use a 16 gallon shop vac for anything outside of the house. Every once in awhile I'll throw on the beater attachment from the house vacuum if there is something that requires it, but being powered by the airflow, the shop vac tends to overspeed it a bit... LOL For messy stuff in the carpets, I have a Bissel Little Green Machine carpet shampoo'er. Works great and gets into some pretty tight spots in the interior of a vehicle. Picked that up for $30 at a yard sale brand new, never used!!

For inside we have a Hoover bagless that does a good job... It's around 8 years old now and still holding up.

EuroGoldLS 09-30-2007 06:29 PM

ORIGINAL: WhiteTie BlackJacket

we got a rainbow, those things are beasts. and my sister knows id backhand her if she left food under my seats lol
How old is your sister? Mine is 8 and she has to ride with me every morining to school with the volume wide open. I guess thats why she leaves me presents under the seats.

99 Blazer 4x4 09-30-2007 08:48 PM

I know how feel about people leaving sh*t under the seat. A month ago my best friend and stopped at McD's to get his little girl a hamburger since she hadn't eaten all day Him and I both got soda and a big mac, now half way through the process of feeding a 2 year old he let his big mac get cold he at his fries but he left the big mac in the bag and put it behind the seat now after like 2 hours of running arrands and shuffling sh*t in the back somehow the forgotten big mac got pushed under the seat when I got home I forgot about it (ever forget). Well the next 3 day I rode with a buddy of mine workin' on his farm so I didn't get in my truck and with the windows up and 85-90 degree temps with a humidity and heat index of 100 plus degrees. For the next 3 weeks even the two days we actually had pouring rain my ride had the window half way down. Icould not get ride of the nasty smell of warmrotten big mac out for nothing even after removing the bag after the 3days it set. Just 1 week ago and probably 10 bottles of fabreeze and 10 differenttypes of air condition I am now big mac smell free. ManI'm tellin' ya I could have gave him a good ole fashion hillbillya** whoopin when I opened that door. In fact when I discovered it I was giving a friend of mine a ride home since her friend dropped her off. I think the whole 5 mile drive to her appartment she wanted to throw up.

blznlowxtreme 10-05-2007 06:18 PM

my buddy had a burrito get stepped on in his blazer and now had re-fried beans molded into his carpet, i try to keep anybody from eating in mine othethan me but i am careful because i have to clean it

Chevy Lover 10-06-2007 04:11 AM

In my '85 I use a garden hose. All the carpet has been removed and replaced with spray on rhino liner.

WhiteTie BlackJacket 10-06-2007 10:43 AM

ORIGINAL: EuroGoldLS

ORIGINAL: WhiteTie BlackJacket

How old is your sister? Mine is 8 and she has to ride with me every morining to school with the volume wide open. I guess thats why she leaves me presents under the seats.
lol, shes only 2 years older, buti dont have to haul her to school every morning thank God! And yeah she whines endlessly whenI have my music turned up, I feel your pain