Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your Blazer's engine insides here.

air intake

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 11:21 AM
BlaZeR FXB1581 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: air intake

i planned on making my own air intake that went down to the bumber but i couldnt find a way to snake it down there...how did u get it there? i could find an opening

Old 10-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Since you have seemingly decided to disobey the forum rules all over the place, I have cleaned things up.

Here are links to your other threads on this subject which are now locked:
Snorkle - Locked
Air Intake #2 - Locked

Old 10-19-2006, 11:29 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

i really like the idea of the ebay intake with the K&N filter... I never thought of that... I might just try it... how much did the K&N cone cost you?

Old 10-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Cow Killer is an unknown quantity at this point

best i found is just to use the stock air filter box, put a k&n in there, and "swiss" the bottom of the box. BIG DIFFERENCE! then also i knocked the honeycome out of my Mass Air Flow sensor and the plate off the bottom of the throttle body. did them over a year ago, will never look back.

when i say swiss the box, i mean remove the bottom half of the housing, and drill a plethora of 1/2 holes in it. dont worry about the off road part. will not get much in there. the water will get in if u pressurewash your engine bay. but with the mudracing i do, i never had a problem

pic from th racing just to prove it is muddy