Forum Notice Look for Forum Announcements here as well as informational posts to make your time here easier and more enjoyable.
BlazerForum Rules - please read and follow the rules of the forum. "I didn't know..." is no excuse.

There is a wealth of information available on the site. Please search before posting. Both the site search feature and the Custom Google search provided below can be used to search the forum for problems you may be experiencing. Check out the 'Search Guidelines' post for tips & techniques on performing fast and effective searches.

BF.com Search Google Search:

New Moderator - Sisk

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Moderator - Sisk

Please help me welcome Alex (Sisk) to the staff. Alex will be helping out in the ROTM and Chop Shop sections. He has already been quite active in the signature creation realm and will now be responsible for enforcing the signature rules.

Welcome to the staff Alex!

Old 11-01-2009, 08:30 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Well let me be the first to say
You have been here with your foot on the gas since you showed up! gld to see you go all moderator on us. Ride's pretty slick too
Congratz!

Old 11-01-2009, 09:05 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

NIce!!!!! Congrats Alex!!

Old 11-01-2009, 09:25 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Congratulations! Use your powers wisely my son.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Well let me be the first to say
You have been here with your foot on the gas since you showed up! gld to see you go all moderator on us. Ride's pretty slick too
Congratz!
sorry Curtis, but i think i beat you again, by 7 minutes (seriously, i don't mean too ):
https://blazerforum.com/forum/showth...909#post259909

at least now i know when it happened (as per my question earlier posted).

Congrats again Alex.

Old 11-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Nathan1991 is on a distinguished road

Congrats Alex!!!

Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Wow... moving up in the world aren't we? lol... Is there a requirement for becoming a mod? Or is it "at the admin's discretion?"... I'm just curious as to how it works.

CONGRATS ALEX!

Old 11-02-2009, 08:58 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Congratzz

Old 11-02-2009, 09:44 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks all. Glad to be part of the staff.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

congrats man

Quick Reply: New Moderator - Sisk