Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   Awesome Forum ! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/awesome-forum-67174/)

x33camaro 01-21-2012 01:23 PM

Awesome Forum !

I have to say that being a member has its pluses!

I found information to replace the heater core with detailed pictures which was awesome. I hope I never have to do that again!

Solved a 4WD issue from searching this forum and it was a rusty connector on the TCM

Figured out how to change the shift solonoid in the tranny.

Changed the wheel bearings..
The list goes on...

I just want to say thanks to those members that posted their fixes and pictures. It saved me time, and money! :)

This by far is the best forum I have been associated with.

KEEP ON SHARING THOSE FIXES!

Eddie

xgiovannix12 01-21-2012 01:36 PM

glad it worked out for you =)

Thogert 01-21-2012 02:18 PM

This forum is awesome indeed.

warthogdriver 01-21-2012 03:08 PM

good to hear we collectively helped ya out.
its good to know that what we share is used.

Brian_D 01-21-2012 08:47 PM

i concur

ohsofly 01-22-2012 02:39 AM

Ive been a fan of this forum more than any other since the first time I found it when I had my old S10. The people here are the best online family Ive ever seen and its a fun place, not to mention the plethora of info and pictures found in its libraries. I have also used the info for a list of fixes and mods, and have tried to give back when I can and what I can. It seems thats the general idea most regular members have. There is also none of the dissing and bashing going on, we have dedicated mods that care and quash that sh1t when it happens. Nobodys gotta be scared to ask or post on something for fear of a massive peanut gallery of regulars. I see ALOT of that on other places on the net that I pretty much frequent for info and no chit chat.

Im proud to be a member here and will be till we get kicked off the internet for being too cool.

We also have Swartlkk, who IRL is a GM shop manual with ears and a hearbeat :)

DKSDAD 01-22-2012 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by ohsofly (Post 491302)
Ive been a fan of this forum more than any other since the first time I found it when I had my old S10. The people here are the best online family Ive ever seen and its a fun place, not to mention the plethora of info and pictures found in its libraries. I have also used the info for a list of fixes and mods, and have tried to give back when I can and what I can. It seems thats the general idea most regular members have. There is also none of the dissing and bashing going on, we have dedicated mods that care and quash that sh1t when it happens. Nobodys gotta be scared to ask or post on something for fear of a massive peanut gallery of regulars. I see ALOT of that on other places on the net that I pretty much frequent for info and no chit chat.

Im proud to be a member here and will be till we get kicked off the internet for being too cool.

We also have Swartlkk, who IRL is a GM shop manual with ears and a hearbeat :)

I agree.