Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   Goodbye Blazer (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/goodbye-blazer-50297/)

Dbam31 10-16-2010 11:50 PM

Goodbye Blazer

So the other day my blazer broke down on my way home to work....after having it towed home....and going over every possible situation........(sigh) I blew my head gasket.....so I don't have the money to fix it, nor the skills. So the blazer is gonna be attempted to get sold as is to someone who thinks they can fix it....but this is the end of the road for me......just to much headache with this car...but man it went everywhere I asked it to....very sad to have to give it up....but im on to something new now

wlorton 10-17-2010 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Dbam31 (Post 371415)
So the other day my blazer broke down on my way home to work....after having it towed home....and going over every possible situation........(sigh) I blew my head gasket.....so I don't have the money to fix it, nor the skills. So the blazer is gonna be attempted to get sold as is to someone who thinks they can fix it....but this is the end of the road for me......just to much headache with this car...but man it went everywhere I asked it to....very sad to have to give it up....but im on to something new now

Such a nice rig...... We need a 21 gun salute icon.... :(

Dbam31 10-17-2010 12:42 AM

dam man, I just have put out way to much money, and as much as I love this car, its time to move on....
i just need to get something else outta it besides the memory

candle light vigile? lol

bigdaddykane93 10-17-2010 12:51 AM

buy a japanese vehicle from now on....they are more reliable....

zerepdivad 10-17-2010 12:53 AM

yes they are.

69chevelle 10-17-2010 01:02 AM

yes they WERE.

Sucks giving up a vehicle you love. you will miss it and regret it down the road.
(know I did.... when I saw the tow truck hook onto my chevelle... what a sad moment I will never forget... damn pigs....)

Dbam31 10-17-2010 01:56 AM

ya i lost my jeep in an accident...my favorite car...now this....but im actually looking at getting a mazda or a civic

wlorton 10-17-2010 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Dbam31 (Post 371436)
ya i lost my jeep in an accident...my favorite car...now this....but im actually looking at getting a mazda or a civic

Just gonna toss this out... you have some nice mods on your blazer ;):icon_shrug::icon_couchhide: (part out?):icon_couchhide:

1sexyblzr 10-17-2010 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by wlorton (Post 371452)
Just gonna toss this out... you have some nice mods on your blazer ;):icon_shrug::icon_couchhide: (part out?):icon_couchhide:

x2 but just throwing it out there your getting rid of the blazer over something small. my blazer needs a new motor (ordered it last week btw) brand new motor 0 miles. you should keep it bud. besides blazers are so much better then mazdas and civics:icon_doh:

Dbam31 10-18-2010 12:41 AM

bro i've put over 7000 dollars onto a car that I'm just gonna keep putting out money for....I love it to death...but sometimes you just got to move on....

Happy to say, I am a proud owner of a 2008 4dr Honda Civic.
:)

and if i can't sell the blazer I will part it out...but i posted it on craigslist last night, and had a call at 9am the next morning...so it will probably be gone tomorrow :/