Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   Holy chrome batman! (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/holy-chrome-batman-43351/)

old skool luvr 04-16-2010 07:55 PM

thanks for reminding us where that Bimmer came from Brent. i guess Ryan feels just as bad as you, for having to actually laid eyes upon it.

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10 (Post 321936)
*barf* that has got to be one of the ugliest cars I've seen but if he wanted chrome why didn't he do it right

http://www.bmwquebec.com/pics/chrome/chrome5.jpg

now that's a smokin' Bimmer! i've seen that car around before (in mags and such), there's even a Lambo & Vette done up like that.

can you guys imagine what it must be like keeping finger prints off it? :icon_doh:

but imagine all the hot babes that would stop & check themselves out in the reflection.

kustom_werks 04-17-2010 02:43 PM

I get that some people might go a little far with accessorizing, but thought of all places that a forum for people who customize might not be so hard on others - I've met a lot of people who don't like the vehicles I do, and that is fine. To each their own, when it comes to custom - that's what makes it custom, isn't it?

84BlazerS10 04-17-2010 03:05 PM

I guess to each his own but I personally think all the chrome on that trail blazer is ugly. Also I bet the bmw must be cleaned non stop to keep the fingerprints and stuff off.

ohsofly 04-19-2010 12:59 AM

That trailblazer is FUGLY man, and it looks like its sitting outside kingsway garden mall in Edmonton. I used to live in Etown and have seen that truck before. I just moved from there last fall.

The chrome BMW is slick, Ive often wanted to see a completely chromed car. It would look better if it wasnt gold and chrome though. And the cops must hate that car and had him alot of tickets for that. Something about reflecting too much light and being a distraction. Imagine the glare coming off that hood driving east in the morning or west in the evening.

OILCOUNTRY 04-19-2010 01:24 AM

It is indeed outside of kingsway, I go to NAIT and saw it on my way to my night class, I used towork in a truck accesories shop as an installer saw some over the top trucks, but neverone that looked this bad.

CraigSnedeker 04-19-2010 01:23 PM

Saw a red blazer with full chrome door trim xD

RangerG 04-19-2010 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by OILCOUNTRY (Post 322790)
It is indeed outside of kingsway, I go to NAIT and saw it on my way to my night class, I used towork in a truck accesories shop as an installer saw some over the top trucks, but neverone that looked this bad.

I thought that looked close to home. I've been there a couple times too.

In about another year I'll be going to NAIT in Edmonton too. How long you there for?

ohsofly 04-19-2010 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by OILCOUNTRY (Post 322790)

Cool, I moved from Etown in the fall to Abbotsford BC. Maybe you seen my badass S10 cruising town before, its totally flat black and has the licence plate OHSOFLY on the back and corvette twin dual exhaust. I used to go to NAIT years ago, I got my ticket as an auto technitian back around 2002. I worked for Hiway9 Express (the nice red trucks) as a truck driver for the last few years, that was a great company to work for and sure beat wrenching in the dealerships and local shops. NAIT rocked, I used to take my lunch up to the business tower to watch all the poontang and the airport --- when I didnt walk over to the blind duck for 2 beers and 2 burgers for 10 bucks! :icon_wink: Ill be back in Etown this friday for a week and a half, getting some of my buddies together for some beers on the south side, Ill send you a PM maybe you wanna come have a couple and shoot pool with another blazer guy from town. My friend runs the Ironhorse on whyte, I think thats where we will go cause we wont have to wait in line.

klote82 04-19-2010 10:42 PM

**** that poor truck. i was in ft lauderdale a few weeks ago and some douce put those air vents on his front fender on a chrysler 300 like the M3's have. the idiot didnt space them correctly haha what a moron.

i hate that stick on crap.

old skool luvr 04-19-2010 11:16 PM

i snap a pic of another member for this class on the way down the 400 tonight. somethings going on with my bucket, can't seem to upload anything right now............gonna try this later.

***Update***

so here's the only pic i got the other day (the other ones were too cut off, or fuzzy).

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/HPIM3417.jpg

hard to totally tell in this pic, but all of the lines (grouves?) in the rear bumper were filled with chrome. not sure what happened to this side, but he had a chrome vent visor (rain vent? whatever you wanna call it), on the driver's side of the truck. wonder what happened to this side?