Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   I'm having trouble choosing a color for Neko... (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/im-having-trouble-choosing-color-neko-48584/)

JTalley 08-31-2010 11:49 PM

I'm having trouble choosing a color for Neko...

I'm torn between a couple choices... I was thinking about doing red with a black stripe down the sides, or maybe doing the whole thing black, but I'm not sure. I'm also open to anyone's suggestions, since Neko's paint is falling off and the hood is getting a little bit rusty. I'm also made fun of quite a bit about it. What do you guys think?

blazerboyz 09-01-2010 12:39 AM

So you named ur blazer Neko??? Hmm......?

JTalley 09-01-2010 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by blazerboyz (Post 358641)
So you named ur blazer Neko??? Hmm......?

So? What's wrong with that?

blazerboyz 09-01-2010 12:54 AM

Just sayin man, i saw one of your other posts about NEKO. I dnt no r u a guy? cuz that sounds like a guy name and that would be weird.

No ones makin fun of the truck, there makin fun of the name u gave it. No one cares if you have a faded truck. But yeah....... anyway i would do black on ur BLAZER.

JTalley 09-01-2010 07:34 AM

Actually, the name raises eyebrows, but they make fun of the paint. This might be a small town, but when I park, it's usually between two brand new expensive cars. Half the students have Mustangs, and there are some people with a Caddilac. Neko might not look that bad alone, but try comparing that to a Mustang- that's what happens at school.

CNYCountryKidd 09-01-2010 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by blazerboyz (Post 358645)
No ones makin fun of the truck, there makin fun of the name u gave it. No one cares if you have a faded truck. But yeah....... anyway i would do black on ur BLAZER.

You're the only one who's posted on this thread besides him sooo... :icon_shrug:

Anywho..

Pay no mind to blazerboyz, he's just bein' a ****. Nobody really cares what we name our trucks, unless they feel the need to release insecurities upon others.

As far as paint scheme.. have you thought of old school orange with white stripes? :) Pretty sure that would be badass.

blazerboyz 09-01-2010 02:07 PM

Ok country boy, im not bein a **** im just sayin he is refering to his truck like its a person?

dimone545 09-01-2010 02:21 PM

@ blazerboy.....I dont know what your deal is but everyone that I have ever known that is into vehicles refers to their rides like they are people....hell to some people they are like their kids.....Whats wrong with that???? If you ask me it shows passion for your ride.....
@jtaley.....I think the name is sick bro its different and I love to be different thats why I customize every vehicle I have ever owned.... As for your paint scheme......It would help to know what kind of colors you like, you mention black and red well if you like those colors then rock em bro. Im not so sure about the red stripes down the sides though....maybe some two tone half and half seperation but i think side stripes wouldnt look right but at the same time its your ride bro so do what you think looks good.....

JTalley 09-01-2010 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by dimone545 (Post 358773)
@ blazerboy.....I dont know what your deal is but everyone that I have ever known that is into vehicles refers to their rides like they are people....hell to some people they are like their kids.....Whats wrong with that???? If you ask me it shows passion for your ride.....
@jtaley.....I think the name is sick bro its different and I love to be different thats why I customize every vehicle I have ever owned.... As for your paint scheme......It would help to know what kind of colors you like, you mention black and red well if you like those colors then rock em bro. Im not so sure about the red stripes down the sides though....maybe some two tone half and half seperation but i think side stripes wouldnt look right but at the same time its your ride bro so do what you think looks good.....

Thanks for sticking up for me. I think you misunderstood about the stripes though- I meant for it to be between that little indentation and the piece of trim at the bottom, not actual stripes going up and down the sides.

As far as paint scheme.. have you thought of old school orange with white stripes? :) Pretty sure that would be badass.
That sounds pretty cool. With orange, it might look better to have two white stripes going up the hood, over the roof, and down on the tailgate. How would that look with the blue interior, though?

CNYCountryKidd 09-01-2010 04:02 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Syracuse colors! :icon_teeth: Hahaha..

I'd skip the roof, though. Never was a fan of stripes on the roof of anything.. but it's your truck =]

Originally Posted by blazerboyz (Post 358772)
Ok country boy, im not bein a **** im just sayin he is refering to his truck like its a person?

Yeah you are. And as far as I can tell, every other one of your posts you're being a dick in as well. :icon_troll:
At least get the name right when you direct something toward somebody.. And just about 85% or more guys, even some girls, refer to their vehicles as a person.
And that's all I'm sayin'.