General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Name my truck!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 08:31 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Actually I really like Black Widow... I'll see what else comes up too.

They're all good names and it's going to take some real thought lol.

Thanks!

Old 11-11-2009, 09:13 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I like Black Widow too...but it would have to be murdered out if you were to call it that IMO. If not fully murdered out, at least have black rims and tinted lights.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

yeah kinda like some other blazer that has black rims and tinted lights, and plans to paint his blazer flat black...wonder who that would be?

Old 11-11-2009, 09:58 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
yeah kinda like some other blazer that has black rims and tinted lights, and plans to paint his blazer flat black...wonder who that would be?
lol....I have no idea who that could be .
But I already have a name picked out for my truck when it goes all black. And besides...I'm going flat black
I was just saying if you're going to give it such a strong name like Black Widow it should be something all black IMO.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:14 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yeah... and I'm not prepared to paint my stock rims that are in MINT shape lol.

My girlfriend's sister calls it my "Ninja truck" because at night all you see are the lights and chrome strip on the grille.

Maybe that's something to go on? Don't go too asian on me with the names though, It was built in Oshawa after all lmao.

Last edited by oktain; 11-11-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just call it "Damn Truck" and be done with it lol
on second thought Black Widow is a damn good name.
or call it Black Wind(ninja connotation)

Last edited by blazerguy22; 11-11-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by blazerguy22
Just call it "Damn Truck" and be done with it lol
I agree with that name because when something breaks or something goes wrong with the truck, that's exactly what you'll be yelling. lmfao...

Old 11-11-2009, 12:18 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nj4x4blaze
I agree with that name because when something breaks or something goes wrong with the truck, that's exactly what you'll be yelling. lmfao...
HAH yep it sure is.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 PM
Beginning Member
Oleyella is on a distinguished road

batman :P
or use craigs idea. best name imo :P
Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
boogymonster

haha :P

Old 11-11-2009, 03:19 PM
BF Veteran

I'm still liking Black widow though... I realize it's not murdered out but my exterior theme was planned to be mostly black with chrome/silver. I'll do the de-badge with my paint job next summer if I go through with it, I need a price.

Quick Reply: Name my truck!