General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

OK this is amusing LOL do u have a pet name for ur ride?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

I have always compared vehicles crap to the crap of women (cause I am a woman so I no exactly how we are LOL) when they aint running well, they are menstruating..when they break down, early/on time/late menopause moment (works well with overheatting issues too cause its the "hot flashes"...so I say it makes totally sense that they are generally referred to as a female...Ive had Bertha, Besty and Buela so when Bytchn Beast came about it was like meant to be as it stayed with the B pattern..and we all no why I chose the letter "B" LMAO

Old 03-16-2012, 08:13 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

I dont really have a name for her,but when shes giving me a good day,i call her baby,when i do talk to her. When shes menestrating i call her a whiney lil bitch. Ive got her pretty tamed. Now if she could fetch me a sandwich and give me special things when i needed it on demand,Then i guess i wouldnt need my blazer..

wait...we talking about blazers and not our girlfriends?

I call my blazer " Badassmofawka"
Kay

Old 03-16-2012, 08:18 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

hahah ^^^^ this made my day

Old 03-17-2012, 02:23 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

My Blazer is called The Squeker because of all the noises in it and my wife's Envol XL. Is called The Short Bus because it seats 7.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:56 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I've posted many times at my blazers name: CB.
I sent a pic of it the day I got it to my girlfriend Sarah. She looked & said "oh a cranberry blazer!" I said OMFG could you have picked a gayer name for it?! She said but it's cute. Oh NO The Cute Cranberry Blazer I'm going to puke now!

So I <cough> we, settled on CB. CB is not a female name/nic, more my buddy as we go to haul rice out of a ditch, tow a boat, haul *** on the road or highway to go see Sarah. CB is my buddy & like most buddies needs help along the way.

Although ..... I can totally relate to the female nics & meanings, PMS, hot flashes, moody, STUBBORN etc etc, picky about food (fuel) chocolate or veggies to a woman. Being pampered - well that's an entire new thread & it would be a long one about women wanting to be pampered.

CB The Cranberry Blazer _GF made up the name_ pictures by Rottidog - Photobucket <----CB

& Sarah...

Attached Thumbnails OK this is amusing LOL do u have a pet name for ur ride?-sarah.jpg  

Last edited by Rottidog; 03-18-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Starting Member
Melrock83 is on a distinguished road

ROFL..Im soooo glad that Im not the only one amused by my realization ROFL And as for the one "CB", u should still realize it was given the name BY A FEMALE ROFL so it still has that womans touch per se

Old 03-18-2012, 12:30 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Meet Sadie:

I was driving one day trying to figure out what to name her and Sexy Sadie came on XM... my "other woman" at the time thought it fit so it stuck.

Besides that... she hates being called cute, and so do I. I have refused a date with a girl before because she called my truck cute... said enough about her right there I knew it wouldn't work out.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:43 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Nope, just the Blazer or truck.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Blazahh is on a distinguished road

My blazer does not have a name yet.. Need to think of something clever. My first car was a Ford Taurus, It's nickname was "The Taurasaurus Rex" It was terrible..

Old 03-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Starting Member
RetroBlazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AJBert
Nope, just the Blazer or truck.
This...

My Silhouette is the dustbuster and the 1981 Silverado I just sold was "that total sh*tbox in the garage."

Quick Reply: OK this is amusing LOL do u have a pet name for ur ride?