General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

The parts are rolling in!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 11:27 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Wow. That was quite the turn around lol. But glad to see your getting the truck you want.

Hope to still see ya around here now and again.

Good luck with the Full Size. Glad you stayed GM!

Last edited by zedartwo; 05-09-2010 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-09-2010, 09:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

There's no way I was going with anything but GM.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:05 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
Well the parts are going back on Monday... and I`m picking up my 2006 GMC Sierra SLE with 31,050 km`s on it on Tuesday... traded the Blazer in on it... I`m sorta sad to see the Blazer go, but I`m super excited to be getting this new(er) truck.

I`ll probably post stuff here as I go with that truck, but I`ll probably be over on GMTF or a full size forum and popping in here once in a while. It`s been good lol.
Aw man that stinks

Old 05-10-2010, 10:27 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Yes and know... lol. I get a sweeet truck, even though I'll miss the Blazer it was getting to the point where I was gonna have to be spending some big bucks on her... IMO the timing couldn't be better!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:04 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

wish i could've got the other set of HID's off ya before she got traded.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:18 AM
BF Veteran

DO you really think they got a 2 month old set of HID's off of me? I hang on to stock hardware for a reason.

Stock stereo is back in, stock corner lights and bulbs... I'm debating whether or not to put the HID's on the new truck... along with my HIR's for the high beams.

My clear corners are for sale too, I'll post something up in the classifieds.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:23 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

DO you really think they got a 2 month old set of HID's off of me? I hang on to stock hardware for a reason.
so i'm not the only one!

i'll be watching out for those other HID's Pat! @ least i know what the shipping is gonna be.

too bad your clear corners didn't have the factory fogs in them.

so how's the new truck? it is Tuesday after all.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:27 PM
BF Veteran

I love the new truck... and the new truck is going to have low beam HID's pretty soon, and HIR's in the high beams.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:09 AM
BF Guru

I love the new truck... and the new truck is going to have low beam HID's pretty soon, and HIR's in the high beams.
well...........was it dark when you picked her up today? where are the pic's???

be sure to let me know if you change your mind on that LB HID kit Pat.

Old 05-12-2010, 07:45 AM
BF Veteran

I already know you found my introductory thread to "Sexy Sadie" lmfao.

I'll let you know, Last night I was considering not putting them in because "I'd **** a few people off" and right after some chump in a Civic cut me off (the truck does have good brakes)... That's when I said "**** it! I'm putting them in and these guys can lick my ---- ---"