General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

possibly selling the jimmy

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 06:50 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Since you are not actually offering the truck for sale yet, I'm moving the thread to 'General Chat'.

Old 12-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

IF you still have next June I swear I will fly to Florida and drive it home. MY WORD. Im also getting a real job after Christmas and thatll give me time to save, I was looking to spend that much anyways on a newer Blazer and yours fits what I need. So yeah if its still around im making the trek.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
June 2010? seriously then, if you still have the truck then (and haven't killed it), shot me a mssg sometime in April.
Alright sounds good man.

Originally Posted by Sisk
If you get one of these I hate you. I want a full sized really bad lol.

Take the tires off the truck and send them up this way. I'll take them lol . They are awesome tires. I'd hate to see this thing go too. It's such a nice truck!
If you pay for shipping ill sell them for 900. they have only 500 miles of wear on them.

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
IF you still have next June I swear I will fly to Florida and drive it home. MY WORD. Im also getting a real job after Christmas and thatll give me time to save, I was looking to spend that much anyways on a newer Blazer and yours fits what I need. So yeah if its still around im making the trek.
haha good thing you dont gotta fly to flordia, only myrtle beach, south carolina.
But alright sounds good man

Old 12-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Starting Member

Well if im flying im hitting up the beach in Florida for a bit. Lol then ill cab to SC and get it. Dont sell the tires they are mine

Old 12-02-2009, 09:35 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
haha good thing you dont gotta fly to flordia, only myrtle beach, south carolina.
But alright sounds good man
Hah I think that was my fault.. I said Florida in my post.. I saw beach and figured you were in Florida

Old 12-02-2009, 09:37 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Word of Warning.. the RX8 will probably get worse gas mileage... lol... and dont opt for the auto as the manual transmission models are tuned slightly different and have more ponies

Old 12-02-2009, 10:16 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=C.Blazer;270308]IF you still have next June I swear I will fly to Florida and drive it home. quote]

since he already corrected you on the location, i'll just remind you about the brush bar, since i was talking to him first! hahahahaha!!

Old 12-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Starting Member

You wana play this game again...Sure buy it for $6k, then when you realize you want something different, ill happily buy it off you for $5k without having to drive or fly anywhere further than GTA. Just let me know when I can get the grille guard off you friend.

Old 12-02-2009, 11:37 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
If you pay for shipping ill sell them for 900. they have only 500 miles of wear on them.
I was thinking more along the lines of free..... lol. Kidding.
If you do decide to sell it though double check with me. That is a smoking deal on those tires if you'll pay for shipping.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
Word of Warning.. the RX8 will probably get worse gas mileage... lol... and dont opt for the auto as the manual transmission models are tuned slightly different and have more ponies

haha the rx8 would get about 15. and i would get manual.
my truck gets bad gas milleage BTW. but good for what i have done to it.

Quick Reply: possibly selling the jimmy