General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 04:14 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Recommendations

I'm out of ideas for my beast. Anyone else got anything??????

Heres some pics

I got rims handled and i just bought one of those euro gauge kits for my tach. I cant seem to find the Street scene mesh grille inserts for cheap ? anyone have any luck ?????

Example

Edit- also what are some good ways of adding some git-up to my whip.It just hit the 80k mark but still runs strong, i did talk about doing a rebuild but there really isnt no need. I remember seeing someone post that they put in a msd ignition, is it worth it and what system am i looking at getting.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:09 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Recommendations

All I can say for sure would be some type of Billet grill and get your front windows tinted.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:54 AM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

You already have a mesh grill in it already why do you need inserts?

Old 06-26-2007, 01:45 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well........Taillights, projector headlights, intake, exhaust, throttle body spacer, if you wanna get crazy get a supercharger, and those are just what comes off the top of my head.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:04 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: myol blue4x4

You already have a mesh grill in it already why do you need inserts?
Look at mine.

A billet grille just make everything on the front a little more clean and stylish.

I'd do as Rob said and go with some aftermarket tails, heads etc. except for the throttle body spacer(waste of money on a vortec).
I'd go with some rims or at least bring your tires into prominance with some white letter tires. Do away with the roof rack if it isn't necessaryh and get you a white windsheild sticker (not too big). Yours being 4wd, bigger tires and a lift are assert.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:54 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: RCars2

Well........Taillights, projector headlights, intake, exhaust, throttle body spacer, if you wanna get crazy get a supercharger, and those are just what comes off the top of my head.

Throttle body spacer did nothing, i dislike euros but i do like the smoked tail lenses. Already did intake,exhaust and im trying to find vortec's supercharger.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:35 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: TheBrettster

Throttle body spacer did nothing, i dislike euros but i do like the smoked tail lenses. Already did intake,exhaust and im trying to find vortec's supercharger.
Oh, well in that case i got nothin, lol. Um like Brent said, since its 4x4 lift the thing. Nothing looks cooler than a Blazer on 33's or 35's, well unless you figure out a way to get 38's under it. As for the vortec supercharger i've seen it on summitracing, i thought i saw it on stylinconcepts, and its gotta be on ebay somewhere. Aint cheap but i know i want one.

Old 06-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Mr Blazer LT is an unknown quantity at this point

Just saw pics of your ride (it looks good, btw).
Definitely tint the front windows so they at least match the back. I hate how mine's like that and its the only mod i plan to do.

Looks like your interior/sound is covered. Ever thought about a lighted visor and some matching running boards if you decide not to lift it? Slotted body color tail covers (if you're into that)? Maybe one of those Lund conversions or something? Maybe a cowl hood would be nice after you get all the performance stuff you want.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:31 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

My bad I didn't realize that mesh was part of the stock grill untill I looked at my 98 grill because I will be doing a 98 front swap on my 95 blazer so yeah I see why you want inserts now.

Old 06-27-2007, 12:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Mr Blazer LT

Just saw pics of your ride (it looks good, btw).
Definitely tint the front windows so they at least match the back. I hate how mine's like that and its the only mod i plan to do.

Looks like your interior/sound is covered. Ever thought about a lighted visor and some matching running boards if you decide not to lift it? Slotted body color tail covers (if you're into that)? Maybe one of those Lund conversions or something? Maybe a cowl hood would be nice after you get all the performance stuff you want.
Oh yeah that cowl is on my list of things to do. Also i was thinking about lifting it but then i thought "Where the hell am i gonna 4x4 it and how often do i do it?" I ricky race it / bs around town with it more.So the theme is gonna be a street truck now.

Quick Reply: Recommendations