General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Amen to that, it does rock! & knowledge is power... even if it wasn't/isn't what you wanted to hear, at least you know from a 1st hand point of view, and thats what this forum is about.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:02 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Well i second this textual pat on the *** for BF. Not only the staff (who know damn near everything AND keep us in check on the daily), and not just the regulars (who lurk in these hallowed halls with narry a useful tidbit to add), but the newbies who jump in and play along too.

We are like a very sad family that somehow still manages to make this work, even though we are all slaving over our broke-d*ck blazers like they are prized vintage roadsters

Mad props to everyone who has ever taken their time to share knowledge, answer a question, or just play along with what goes on here.

I hope to continure to learn, keep being a smart ***, and maybe, keeping a thread on topic beyond 2 pages

Last edited by ABN31B; 02-10-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:07 PM
Banned
Spectreblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Well i second this textual pat on the *** for BF. Not only the staff (who know damn near everything AND keep us in check on the daily), and not just the regulars (who lurk in these hallow halls with narry a useful tidbit to add, but the newbies who jump in and play along.

We are like a very sad family that somehow still manages to make this work, even though we are all slaving over our broke-d*ck blazers like they are prized vintage roadsters

Mad props to everyone who has ever taken their time to share knowledge, answer a question, or just play along with what goes on here.

I hope to continure to learn, keep being a smart ***, and maybe, keeping a thread on topic beyond 2 pages

gotta do what you're good at curtis. haha man, appreciate all the info

Old 02-09-2010, 10:41 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Ha! Yes thanks all. This was my first foray into the whole forum thing and it has been amazingly helpful.

Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 PM
88s10Blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't even explain how much I have learned from this forum. If I've ever had a problem or a question, someone always get's back to me. Thanks Guys!

Old 02-09-2010, 10:53 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

well, i guess it's up to me to say "you're welcome"

Old 02-10-2010, 12:02 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
well, i guess it's up to me to say "you're welcome"

Old 02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Gotta go along with all that's been said.

Great forum, great members & led by a GREAT bunch of admin & mods. Especially to Kyle who seems to devote his entire free time to the forum. Like has been said, I wonder if Kyle actually HAS a day job. LOL Share the secret Kyle! How do you find the time? Actually, maybe that's why your resto on the Chevelle took so long & the K5 . . . . . Due for conmpletion mid 201?????

As a beer ad here used to say "Good on ya mate!"

Before all other admin & mods think I've forgotten them, I raise my glass to you all!

Old 02-10-2010, 07:13 AM
Beginning Member
Sway_89S10 is on a distinguished road

Hear hear! I haven't even been on this forum for that long, and have already learned so much about my truck and vehicles in general (i.e. Tires ). I'm in trade school learning computer systems tech, so I'm in front of a computer for 7 hours a day, and I always leave BF on and check in very often to see new posts.

Old 02-10-2010, 07:16 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to extend a thank you to all of the members and staff that help out as well. I can't do all this alone!

Especially lately with my current health issues (pinched nerves, sinus infection, and sleep apnea). Although, the sinus meds are counteracting the pinched nerve meds which is a good thing!... LOL

And YOU ARE ALL VERY WELCOME! This does keep me from my other projects, but I get away every once in a while and focus on what needs to be focused on. I do have a job for those of you that are wondering.

And Ken, the resto on the Chevelle is at a stand still. To be honest, I don't know if I will get back to that until I build a shop of my own next to the house (workin' on it). Anyone want to pitch in! LOL

Quick Reply: A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?