General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Ditto on the Thank you and your welcome .
Virtually everything I've learned about my truck I've learned from this place. I still learn on a daily basis, and I'm stoked to be a part of the BF community and family!!

Old 02-12-2010, 09:01 PM
flipzat is on a distinguished road

thank you blazer forum !!!!!

Virtually everything I've learned about my truck I've learned from this place. I still learn on a daily basis, and I'm stoked to be a part of the BF community and family!!
this^^^

Last edited by flipzat; 02-13-2010 at 12:22 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ huh? missed that last part brother.

Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

he meant "i second (quoted part) this" it just came out...rough

Old 02-13-2010, 12:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you're not trying to fix someones grammar are you Curtis?

Old 01-31-2011, 09:39 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

<BUMP> because it deserves it!

Old 01-31-2011, 09:49 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rottidog
<BUMP> because it deserves it!
Indeed. This thread must have been buried on a back page, I haven't seen it before.

Yeah, I'd like to send a big thank you to the forum as well. I've learned so much. There's a wealth of information available if you just search for it. In fact, I finally have a working radio because I searched about the dash speakers in my truck and realized I had a couple of old ones out of my z71 that would fit. I now have tunes as of today.

Old 01-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Love this forum!

Old 02-01-2011, 12:04 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

A BIG thankyou to everyone that makes this website WORK, thats the admins, mods, members, (and even the advertising google). Without all of you this place wouldnt be something i look forward to checking when i get some spare time at the computer.

From when i first joined in 07 searching for some answers to some problems i had, i started off and was introduced to the forum like many others with the sole intention of signing up so i can get some help. The fact that everyone looks past that (posts:2) to help out a newb with even the simple problem of say "wheres my fuel filter". Sure the replies can sometimes be short "use the search", "plenty of threads", "under the blazer". But the fact is lots of the time that helps, and when they go to the effort to find the link and post it to make it a little easier for you is just that extra step to help a stranger. And throughout that searching through threads, reading to find someone elses experience that sounds just like yours you learn things along the way. "Quadbeam mod, you can do this? and its that easy?". Thats what gets you hooked as you search, finding all the little things that are inexpensive but just a way to personalize your blazer and in many cases a reason to spend some one on one time with your pride and joy.
Its a thank you to everyone that makes up this forum, and endless contribution to an already wealthy bank of knowledge, the brainstorming that helps figure out the smallest yet hardest problems.
But you cannot forget everything that makes this more than just a "i need help place", the community, the conversations, the polls, everything that makes you feel more a part of this place, that makes you feel welcome, the things that make you excited to check responses to the funny picture you posted. These are the things that keep people coming back after they have solved all their problems (for the time being).
These are the people who no longer own a blazer but still consider this their favourit forum, as they got so sucked in they cannot leave. But you cannot forget the people who own that blazer, and through reading every single post they have that answer, the answer that fixes the problem that has been the black plague hanging over your blazer, that may even be pushing you to the edge with it.

So a great thank you to Everyone, Kyle who spends more time in the tech help than the lounge, helping everyone no matter who they are, spending the time to find them a wiring diagram, to answer the simple question that is not a problem "why are my drl's a low beam". To the other admins who keep everyone in line and keep this a place where everyone feels welcome, and to the mods who are a second set of eyes, there to watch over the place and keep things running smooth when someone else is away.

Finally a thank you to the members who do all the work to keep this a friendly community, to come up with the games that make us laugh, that get us using our cameras, that put together a calendar with our rides, and those who organize getting those calendars out.

Thank you to everyone who helps out the newb's, we all know them, the ones who show up that just bought their blazer, and in many cases their first vehicle. The ones who help them and make them fall in love with their blazer, so deeply attached that it will be something they will never want to let go of, something that will always hold a special part inside of you even after it is gone.

Its a thank you to everyone from the top (yes even the owner, who hasnt changed the banner, because without him this place wouldnt be here), all the way down to the bottom, the newb's, because without them this place would not continue to grow.

Keep up the great work, your time is appreciated by everyone here, even if sometimes it does not seem apparent.

Old 02-01-2011, 04:24 AM
Gimpy Blazer is on a distinguished road

I've got a few "thank yous" from individuals but most of the time you just never hear from them again or even if your troubleshooting their problem fixed it. And yes sometimes you sprnd hours in a wiring diagran or troubleshooting guide and never hear back. I'm trying to help about 30 guys right now. The people who help others out here don't owe you this service. They are taking time out of their day to help you out and don't make a dime doing so. Try that at your local garage or dealershio.

Last edited by Gimpy Blazer; 02-01-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Quick Reply: A Thank-You to Blazer Forum?