General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 08:21 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ none of that stuff is Hezzu.

that's the reason for the high labour charge, it's time consuming.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

drove 2hrs away to pick up some 95' T/A rims w/ tires for cheap for the bravada. Now I sit here contemplating replacing 2 of the 4 tires on said rims... since I have smarttrak lol, the rears off the T/A are just a little smoother than the fronts

Old 04-24-2010, 03:22 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Today i blacked out my stock turn signals to see if i like the look better than my clears and blacked out my dome light to lessen the crazy brightness of my LED dome.. And washed the truck

Old 04-24-2010, 04:56 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

Finally got my last skid plate on (middle one) and taped out 2 of the holes for the front one so now it has 6 bolts instead of 4.

Old 04-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Beginning Member
wcook369 is on a distinguished road

changed my oil with pensoil platinum full synthetic and a k&n oil filter......got my transmission fluid flushed and changed with fresh atf fluid by tire kingdom.....got a new air filter and modified my air box slightly for cheap power......nothing to crazy just seem a little bit quicker throttle response....next is getting halo projectors for my sisters mustang for her birthday

Old 04-24-2010, 06:28 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Talked to a man about a 358 today. Hopefully ill have it within the week.

Old 04-24-2010, 07:56 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got some 4 ga. wire and am going to do the "big 3" upgrade. Will invest in 1/0 ga. if needed later on. That 1000.1bd runnin at one ohm is making my headlights almost like strobe lights when my rpms arn't up very high. lol

Old 04-24-2010, 08:09 PM
cobalt107 is on a distinguished road

How does it drive after all of that
Steering & front suspension tighten up nicely. Bilstein shocks made a huge ride difference.

Old 04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday while fighting with a busted fitting on one of the front air brake cylinders on one of our firetrucks for the better part of the afternoon, I tore something in my shoulder... One of our drivers cut a corner too close and dropped the rear duals down in the ditch on the passenger side. This caused the rear suspension to bottom out and topped out the front suspension. Guess the clearance wasn't what it should have been between the brake cylinder on the passenger front wheel and the pump front suction pipe. This lack of clearance broke off the air fitting flush with the top of the cylinder... It really wasn't too bad to get out, but not having good feeling in my arms right now, I didn't know where to stop...

Made changing the front hub on my Rainier yesterday, after the fire truck work, interesting... At least it wasn't my right shoulder! Bad news is that the replacement hub had a bad WSS and now my ABS light is on so now I have to do it all over again... That will go back to the parts store tomorrow... But today my shoulder feels like it is on FIRE!

Old 04-25-2010, 04:56 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Well, I got my O2 sensor done. What PITA. I hope thats the last one I ever do. Oh wait, My GFs car need 3! ahhhh.

Also but a Gatorback on and threw in some Lucas tranny stuff.

And now diagnosed that my AC is bad. Still blows cold but damn that condenser can make alot of noise.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?