General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2010, 02:59 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

D'OH! i kinda forgot about doing a complete rear brake service on my LT yesterday afternoon.

don't know how i managed to forget being outside in -20* weather while servicing the slide pins 'n everything else. it was actually making the brake cleaner freeze as i was spraying down the rotors.

still didn't make me put on a jacket though.

Old 12-25-2010, 05:17 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

------ so someone hit my mirror. and i had to drive rom familys house(after no sleep becaus i got off work at a8am yesterday.... with my window down for two hours since my mirrors electric nd i didnt have time to pull it apart and i didnt want to damage it anymore than it was. ............ 2 hrs was cold ..... and back to work where i taped it for my shift last night........ ugh...........

Old 12-25-2010, 08:16 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ damn James, did that happen this morning?

that's a pretty s**ty way to begin Christams day!

Old 12-26-2010, 09:14 AM
IrvJr is on a distinguished road

Got the vent window replaced, now if i can get the lock apart on the old one i could lock it. But at least it doesnt look so trashy with tape.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:42 PM
DoubleSh0t is on a distinguished road

Used it to protect my driveway from the snow, LOL. Didn't realize how much bigger the Tahoes are.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:00 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
^^^ damn James, did that happen this morning?

that's a pretty s**ty way to begin Christams day!
i drove home to see my family after i left work got a few hours with them and i had to head to go back to work....

yeah this christmas hasnt been good for me at all... my wifey left me a week before christmas because theres someone else apparantley.... i lost a life long friend a couple weeks ago... im doing the best i can

welll i i got a new EGR valve gasket and cleaned the gr today and glued whats left of my hanging mirror back on and taped it so hopefully itll set over night even in the cold..
i also put a two of my christmas gifts into my blazxer. i got a portable heater/fridge that holds 9 cans ...... and i got a hows my driving sticker from my sister ( 1800 eat me) lol.

Old 12-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Starting Member
klote82 is an unknown quantity at this point

dam thats shizzity. someone punched out my lil triangle vent window and had to drive an hour home in the wonderful florida rain.

i know how ya feel..

Old 12-27-2010, 04:02 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I got off cheap, I only had to replace a broken wiper blade.

Old 12-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Beginning Member
jpfencl is on a distinguished road

i got my exhaust put on today and bought my fog lights now i need to figure out how to take the bar off the roof rack

Old 12-27-2010, 06:34 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

unscrew the star bolts (torx head) at the mounting points for the rack. take the bars out AFTER the rack is off, much easier.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?