General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 09:19 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Found out a way to get Dirty Girl up to my house...

AAA

Up to 200 Miles free then 3 bucks a mile after that, and its about 248 miles. lol

for 109 bucks a year, so it's still gonna be cheaper.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:09 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Found out a way to get Dirty Girl up to my house...

AAA

Up to 200 Miles free then 3 bucks a mile after that, and its about 248 miles. lol

for 109 bucks a year, so it's still gonna be cheaper.

not bad maybe its gonna be more when they see how BIG it is Lol i dont wanna jinx it tho

Old 07-06-2011, 10:12 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Good luck!

I keep going back and forth on whether I should make the trade or re-rebuild the trans on mine. That counts for something, doesn't it?

Old 07-06-2011, 10:17 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
not bad maybe its gonna be more when they see how BIG it is Lol i dont wanna jinx it tho
I can just hear it now,

"Okay, so we are taking this little Jeep right here?"

"Uh... no. That Big Black and Pink truck right there... *smile*"

"We're gonna need a bigger truck"

lol

Gotta find out what we are doing with the Burban first, Don't have room to park both those beasts in our driveway plus the Camry. And I doubt I could get away with parking in the grass unlike all the other residents here. Shoot, my husband kinda skimps on the speedbumps and our grass doesn't get mowed... wtf. Mows the yards with trash all in it, but we can't go a little fast over the speed bumps at midnight without having consequences.

Old 07-06-2011, 10:17 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Good luck!

I keep going back and forth on whether I should make the trade or re-rebuild the trans on mine. That counts for something, doesn't it?

i hope every thing goes alright bro

Old 07-06-2011, 09:31 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

finally did the intake manifold job....man not too bad really.
took 12 hours to do non stop....i am gonna change oil and fire it up tomorrow...all should go well.

on a good note, it looked like i got to it just in time...gasket was failing in about 6 spots...luckily all were top side...engine looked good no signs of coolant getting under the intake.....couple of valves were a little loose but nothing serious.

i know i didnt ask alot of questions around here on this one, but thanks to all those that came before me and posted good how to info...search worked just fine.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Painted the black part of the two-tone today, unfortunatly the memory stick slot on my laptop has some crap in it so no pics for now. But take my word for it, it looks better than it did. Made me think about redoing all of the black on the pass. side, just to get rid of the scratches (I fight with trees and bushes fairly often)

Old 07-08-2011, 01:49 PM
BF Guru

im going to go pickup the calibers i ordered and wait for my iac valve to come in the mail ! then imma fix my truck ! yay me

Old 07-08-2011, 04:41 PM
red98grandamse is on a distinguished road

Finally got my A/T's mounted, just to find out the next project will be a wheel bearing on the right front XD.

Old 07-08-2011, 05:46 PM
BF Guru

just came home from advance auto parts and they gave me 2 right calibers . and now there telling me there for 2wd trucks like really........

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?