General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 03:15 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rexazz2
Not sure where you bought from but I have them in my bike and these guys were a much better price
www.ddmtuning.com
I went with DDM for my first set. I wouldn't really recommend them due to the fact I had 3 issues with parts going out within the first year I had them. Not to mention the customer service really sucks. Now I buy from TRS. It's a little more, but when they say 'best customer service on the web' it's the truth.

Old 05-02-2013, 07:01 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
I went with DDM for my first set. I wouldn't really recommend them due to the fact I had 3 issues with parts going out within the first year I had them. Not to mention the customer service really sucks. Now I buy from TRS. It's a little more, but when they say 'best customer service on the web' it's the truth.
HID Kits | Aftermarket Headlights | HID Conversion | KBcarstuff.com and The Retrofit Source online: headlight upgrades for all applications are at the top for kits and customer service. xenondepot was a bit cheaper.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:53 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Rex, I will stop by on Monday to check out the progress.. i have been a little busy lately, so Monday if your ok with that..
Rob.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:05 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Got the tracking number for the lights, They are coming tuesday, Then next weekend, I can remove the remote filter, put it back on the block, get all the oil that has leaked cleaned up, and then install the lights, then I will have a place for the passenger ballast where the remove filter used to be.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:19 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Thogert
I have been running the DDM on my bike for now the third season , no issues so far
Shipping was slow IMO
I ordered online and knew what I wanted so no customer service issues

Old 05-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by okiedoak20
Rex, I will stop by on Monday to check out the progress.. i have been a little busy lately, so Monday if your ok with that..
Rob.
That works perfect the blazer will be at my shop full time so you can check it out

Old 05-02-2013, 08:33 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by rexazz2
I have been running the DDM on my bike for now the third season , no issues so far
Shipping was slow IMO
I ordered online and knew what I wanted so no customer service issues
its if you have a problem with their lights is when the customer service issues come into play.

Personally was just not something that I wanted to deal with.
I also heard about problems with the bulb colors not being the color they are supposed to be, or one bulb being a shade different than the other ect.

Old 05-02-2013, 11:07 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

^This.

Old 05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Beginning Member
Youngblood77 is on a distinguished road

Got my 4 wire trailor plug installed.....PO had the wires dangling behind the bumper. Sealed with small strips of electrical tape, and LOOSELY tied up. I crawled under, saw the mess, and my 1st thought was "wtf, doesn't anyone use shrink tube anymore?!"

Old 05-04-2013, 01:20 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

After putting in a new specter air filter, cleaning my maf and egr (new gasket) again, and seafoam-ing up the whole works (tank, throttle body, and oil) with the intention of changing the oil and tackling the ape caves this weekend...

I installed exactly 1 of the gap guards from my lift... backwards... so I gave up.
You don't need gap guards to wander around under ground...

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?