General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Yesturday I cleaned and oiled my K&N filter and changed the fuel filter.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:15 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Kayla...geez where the hell you been? It's weeks between posts for you! lol.
Well my computer was broken for the month and a half my Husband was at 29 Palms. And being 23 weeks preggo doesn't help either, lol. But I'm posting more often now... not that I have much to post considering my truck is still dead.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:40 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

what i planned on doing

swap

...had some problems though....will turn on but after 30 sec. give take all info goes to ( - - )
will have to start new thread i think.

ok i learned that pre 98 wont work on 98 and up. so i am guessing i got a pre 98 unit, what luck...and it all went so smooth.

Last edited by warthogdriver; 02-25-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: New info
Old 02-25-2010, 09:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Well my computer was broken for the month and a half my Husband was at 29 Palms. And being 23 weeks preggo doesn't help either, lol. But I'm posting more often now... not that I have much to post considering my truck is still dead.

glad to see you're back again.

23 weeks! geez it seems like it was just last week when we all got the news. time flies, and it only gets faster when the kid starts growing (enjoy it while you can).

Dirty Girl may be dead, but she's not gone (i hope), it'll be back on the road, tromping on all the dumbasses around the barracks before you know it.

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
what i planned on doing

swap

...had some problems though....will turn on but after 30 sec. give take all info goes to ( - - )
will have to start new thread i think.

ok i learned that pre 98 wont work on 98 and up. so i am guessing i got a pre 98 unit, what luck...and it all went so smooth.

good to know (and kinda glad the 1st 2nd gen parts truck i grabbed was a '98).

is the one that is in the OH console the "new" one? 'cause that's what the one in my '98 looks like (and the "spare" i have).

i'm guessing your truck only had the compass/temp in it before? (the one on the left?)

Old 02-26-2010, 04:26 AM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yes, mine was stock with temp/dir.
the trip and more unit is the one that says "mode" and "us/met"

Old 02-26-2010, 11:06 AM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know its been months since my last post been really busy. but got a headphone jack to rca cable hookup to my aftermarket headunit and now listen to my mp3 player while driving. other than that nothin much done to it since last time. and yes i did that this mornin before going to work. oh i changed my washer fluid pump was broken and leaking. now i just gotta fix my cluster and HVAC lights since they blew out which is odd cause they are LED's and thas not supposed to happen

Old 02-26-2010, 11:08 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
glad to see you're back again.

23 weeks! geez it seems like it was just last week when we all got the news. time flies, and it only gets faster when the kid starts growing (enjoy it while you can).

Dirty Girl may be dead, but she's not gone (i hope), it'll be back on the road, tromping on all the dumbasses around the barracks before you know it.
I know right, its starting to get to the point where its hurting more than its enjoyable lol. The kicks are still fun, but taking 3 hours to get comfortable is just not right!!! lol I get to find out what it is on Tuesday.

I doubt she's gonna run in North Carolina ever again. Hopefully I get an engine when I move down to Texas later this year. But until then I have to rely on my Husband to get places... which doesn't always work cause he doesn't always pay attention to me.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:01 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I agree...I can't believe it's been 23 weeks already! Maybe you could pickup a 4dr "baby" Blazer. It would make it easier for car seats and all that fun stuff

Old 02-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Beginning Member
toxikchevy is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by Sisk
I agree...I can't believe it's been 23 weeks already! Maybe you could pickup a 4dr "baby" Blazer. It would make it easier for car seats and all that fun stuff
I have a 4dr that I wanna sell here soon so I can pick up this 2dr from a car lot. I need it because it has a tow kit and I need to pull a trailer around for my landscaping job this summer. lol

Old 02-26-2010, 12:12 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Yeah think how much the kid would dig a shiney '05 ZR2, or 02 TB....
*points* convert! convert!

Tow kit? With a free half hour you can install your own "tow kit" consisting of a hitch reciever and a 4 pin wire harness.
it's 4 or 6 bolts depending on your frame AND 3 wires to attach and a ground....

too easy

Last edited by ABN31B; 02-26-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?