General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 07:52 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

^^^ ive done tried it. rich is too cheap LOL. shipping would be as much as the fender.

rich,why do you have a ford in your driveway bro? dont you know they carry aids? LOL

Old 09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by 95BlackGA
How much are you wanting to pay for one? I know there is a black first gen 2 door at one of my local yards. I know it has a perfect body on it (what I usually pick from). If shipping isn't too bad, I could buy it and have it shipped to you. My fender can be fixed, so I'm not going to replace it, like I had planned to. The only down fall, is the pin stripping on it? Can get pictures of it Thursday, if you'd be willing to pay costs.

I THINK the price for a fender there is like $35, so it'd be that plus shipping costs.
Get me some photos of it, pinstriping can be removed easily. If its in perfect shape, paint is in perfect shape too, no dents deep scratches (surface I could buff out) clear coat is in good shape I will definitely be interested.
Would be nice to have the paint equal quality to what is on my truck
(drivers side btw)
I know, i know, i'm picky haha

Name:  DSC_6134.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  508.2 KB

Yeah, the fender looks nice in the pic, and everything that shows is nice, you get and look inside, and under the fender flare, and below the paint on the bottom, its baddddddd

Old 09-09-2013, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
^^^ ive done tried it. rich is too cheap LOL. shipping would be as much as the fender.

rich,why do you have a ford in your driveway bro? dont you know they carry aids? LOL
if its in perfect shape, i woudl be willing to pay for it. 66 dollars for a painted fender I could do, hell, new ones are like 55-60 and they are just primer, so if I can cut one step out, i would be willing.
and someone that lives in the house drives it..

Old 09-09-2013, 08:11 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015

Old 09-09-2013, 08:15 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

^^^LOL

thats such a sexy jimmy

Old 09-09-2013, 09:36 PM
BF Veteran

Thank you sir.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:54 PM
slcblazer is on a distinguished road

Well.. got some crappy news tonight, the wife says "thats it" to the ZR2 and its got to go. She says she is tired of the constant break downs and all the work we have been putting into it.
So she said to buy a truck

Old 09-09-2013, 10:55 PM
BF Veteran

Today, what did I do, opened up the 3rd brake light that I got off the cadillac deville (2002) to find out why only some led's were working, to my surprise, i found it had 44 hp lumileds inside (hpwa-dh00) Started looking at the board more, found resistors blown and rusted out (caddy failed to seal these lights properly, fail to cadi) so i started testing the led's and found that ALL of them work..

so then i started removing the led's from the board... a big f-u to caddy for such a horrible design on this stuff, you think with as much money as people pay, you would do a better job.. at least i got 44 lumileds for 2-3 bucks.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:03 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Nice find!

Old 09-09-2013, 11:16 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by Thogert
Nice find!
every time i hit up the yard I am going to look for caddys, 90% of them 2002 and newer have lumileds LOL
I have a couple v-regs still from when I did my tail lights before this last time, going to clean them up and use these as a new 3rd brake light.
might make it say "stop" LMAO not really.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?