General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Just ordered the FX-R Stage III kit from theretrofitsource.com to retrofit the headlights in the Denali.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:09 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Just ordered the FX-R Stage III kit from theretrofitsource.com to retrofit the headlights in the Denali.
Niiice, I wish I had the room for that in the Jimmy headlights. I eventually will get the Morimoto mini h1s

Old 12-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

You will be very very happy that you did a retro. I know I am!

Old 12-02-2013, 08:07 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Ahh yes, I love my FX-Rs. You got the black friday deal right?

Old 12-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thogert
Ahh yes, I love my FX-Rs. You got the black friday deal right?
Of course I did!

Heck, I liked the Depo projectors I had in my Tahoe and they should be like holding a candle out the window compared with the FX-R's from everything I have seen.

I scored a near perfect used OEM headlight assembly set for $65 delivered on eBay! I'll be installing the FX-R's and some blue LED strobes at the same time. I also have blue LED strobes for the taillights. It should look killer once all completed.

Old 12-02-2013, 08:42 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Of course I did!

Heck, I liked the Depo projectors I had in my Tahoe and they should be like holding a candle out the window compared with the FX-R's from everything I have seen.

I scored a near perfect used OEM headlight assembly set for $65 delivered on eBay! I'll be installing the FX-R's and some blue LED strobes at the same time. I also have blue LED strobes for the taillights. It should look killer once all completed.
Mr.swartlkk. where dah heck have you been lately?

Old 12-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by chris015
Mr.swartlkk. where dah heck have you been lately?
Doin' my own thing I guess.

I have found other ways to occupy myself that don't involve getting frustrated. I am no longer a product engineer for ITT - Goulds Pumps. I resigned in May and started working with my father doing drainage tile installation. Nearly the same pay without the corporate BS to deal with. I work outside now and had forgotten how nice that is regardless of the weather.

I don't have a lot of free time any more or time at a computer. There is always something that I was putting off before because of work hours. Now I don't put things off, I get in there and fix them when I see the problem.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Doin' my own thing I guess.

I have found other ways to occupy myself that don't involve getting frustrated. I am no longer a product engineer for ITT - Goulds Pumps. I resigned in May and started working with my father doing drainage tile installation. Nearly the same pay without the corporate BS to deal with. I work outside now and had forgotten how nice that is regardless of the weather.

I don't have a lot of free time any more or time at a computer. There is always something that I was putting off before because of work hours. Now I don't put things off, I get in there and fix them when I see the problem.
Glad that you are doing well! Be sure you post some photos once you finish your retro... Hell, even step by step, if you have the time, which it sounds like you dont, but could be helpful as a generalization for others.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Glad to see you're doing well.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:50 AM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

Wired in a little killswitch to the subs.
"No officer, my systems isn't even hooked up, see?"

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?