General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 03:52 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by c5demon
Well... in about a full month's time my Blazer went from a stock 2000 Blazer LT to my project 4X4door. Attached is a before and after. 6in, Rough Country suspension lift, IROC's that I painted, 32in BFG all terrains, plastidipped bumper, new grill and new headlights, with a S-10 SS bowtie. What do you guys think?
What do I think? LOOKS GREAT! You should think about debadging

Old 12-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chris015
badco,is that 20 bucks for all 4? if anything buy em and resell em. or scrap each wheel for 12 each and make fast cash.
Nah, 20 bucks for a couple of shoddy lookin ones and 125 for the ones in the pic. I have a tiny little apartment so I can't really spot a place for anything I can't use. I really do like the style of those though, and they're matching tread. I have 2 matching in the front and two mismatched in the back. Holidays

Old 12-16-2013, 08:04 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

ah. still. they pretty lol

today i bypassed my oil lines. NO MORE LEAKS FTW

Old 12-16-2013, 09:02 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
ah. still. they pretty lol

today i bypassed my oil lines. NO MORE LEAKS FTW
I bet ya were too lazy to remove the oil lines :P

Old 12-16-2013, 09:05 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

LOLOLOLOLOLOL dey be in der. bent back!

Old 12-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Starting Member
swells87 is on a distinguished road

I finally got my new motor in and running, I can drive my truck again. Strangely though my low beams are not wanting to work right. Last night neither low beam would come on, the rest of the auto headlights seemed to be working right along with high beams, than this morning one side low beam came on but not the other.

Old 12-17-2013, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Pulled some girls out of a ditch with the Blazer today Pics of the extraction in my build thread.

Old 12-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Beginning Member
c5demon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by newguy
What do I think? LOOKS GREAT! You should think about debadging
I plan to do that this weekend. I'm getting rid of that crappy chrome trim around the wheel wells, but I'm going to leave the door trim. I'll see if I can get the "BLAZER" lettering out of the door trim and paint it to match the black with red trim bowtie emblems. I'll be removing the badges from the rear hatch and I got a black and red bowtie off of the trunk of a 2005 Monte Carlo SS that I plan to put on. I haven't decided on the placement of the bowtie for the hatch yet, but I considered placing it over the button to open the glass of the hatch so I'll push on the bowtie and the glass will poen. I'm not sure yet, but that is what I'm leaning towards. I'll get pics when it's done. Hopefully this weekend.

Old 12-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Starting Member
Badco is on a distinguished road

Guy said he'd take a hundred for the set of 4. One tread is bad due to a bad tie rod, but the others are fine. Probably gonna take the two matching up front and put them on and run two firestones.

Old 12-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Beginning Member
c5demon is on a distinguished road

Got my exhaust put on today. Magnaflow high flow cat and a flowmaster muffler. I don't know what model flowmaster because I bought it from my mechanic for $20 because he had it laying around his shop for some time. I love the way it sounds now. It's not too much louder than stock but flows better and that is exactly what I wanted. The 4.3 engines don't sound good to me, so I wanted to keep it quiet

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?