Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Chat (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/)
-   -   What parts are interchangeable? (https://blazerforum.com/forum/general-chat-34/what-parts-interchangeable-77320/)

newblazrboy 03-23-2015 11:27 AM

body lift parts

whats up guys? can anyone tell me if a S10 body lift from yrs 89-04 will fit on my 02 Blazer? I'm having more luck finding lifts for the s10 and want to know if they're interchangeable or will it not fit my blazer? thinking of doing 2-3" body, with 2" shackles, and an add-a-leaf.

thanks

swartlkk 03-23-2015 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by David Rollings (Post 640363)
what year model blazer can i get a rear hatch off of ...i have a 99 blazer

Should be any '97+ if you have the flip up rear lift gate (everything goes up). If you have the tailgate that flips down, then I believe that they were unchanged throughout 2nd gen production (95-05).

Originally Posted by newblazrboy (Post 646549)
whats up guys? can anyone tell me if a S10 body lift from yrs 89-04 will fit on my 02 Blazer? I'm having more luck finding lifts for the s10 and want to know if they're interchangeable or will it not fit my blazer?

thanks

The pickup has more body mounts that are also in different locations when compared to the suvs. The front three mount locations are pretty much similar, however the bed is simply bolted on in the pickups while the suvs have two additional rubber mounts at the back. So a lift for a pickup will not contain the proper items for an suv.

If you are having trouble finding the appropriate body lift for your truck, try using a lower year. For some reason, some manufacturers think that Blazer production ended after 2001.

AJ King 04-21-2015 01:50 PM

The back glass on my 99 Blazer shattered the other night, and I'm trying to figure out what year models are compatible with mine so I can replace it without going broke. It's a full size, and I have an offer from someone with a 95 Blazer who is willing to sell the whole back door, but I can't for the life of me figure out if the 95 would be interchangeable with my 99. I've dug all over the internet and this is the best place I've found to ask, so if anyone here could help I would very much appreciate it.

BirchyBoy 04-21-2015 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by AJ King (Post 648303)
The back glass on my 99 Blazer shattered the other night, and I'm trying to figure out what year models are compatible with mine so I can replace it without going broke. It's a full size, and I have an offer from someone with a 95 Blazer who is willing to sell the whole back door, but I can't for the life of me figure out if the 95 would be interchangeable with my 99. I've dug all over the internet and this is the best place I've found to ask, so if anyone here could help I would very much appreciate it.

The junk yards in my area ask what I'm looking for then they give me a list of models that are compatible. Makes it pretty easy to find things.

AJ King 04-21-2015 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by BirchyBoy (Post 648305)
The junk yards in my area ask what I'm looking for then they give me a list of models that are compatible. Makes it pretty easy to find things.

They did ask me what I was looking for, but they weren't able to give me a list, and I haven't been able to find one online so far. The guy I was talking to said he was "pretty sure" it would fit, but their computer system was down or something so he couldn't verify it. Either way he couldn't confirm for me whether it would work or not, which is why I'm here.

Kelly Seagraves 04-15-2019 08:09 PM

Chevy Blazer

Will the parts from a 2000 Chevy Blazer for in a 1996 Chevy Blazer? Like the drivers door, hood, a-frame, passenger, fender, driver side back door, ect???

DonL 04-15-2019 08:51 PM

Body parts are interchangeable. But the front grill varies certain years and models, example, no taking blazer grill for gmc grill without lights and rad support I believe...

DaBLazer4209 08-07-2021 05:01 AM

2001 has dual exhaust and tow hitch receiver?? And rims and tires I know about that one but any advice about the others?

DaBLazer4209 08-07-2021 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by DaBLazer4209 (Post 736017)
2001 has dual exhaust and tow hitch receiver?? And rims and tires I know about that one but any advice about the others?

get this I want the tow hitch and exhaust from the 2001 blazer (that's not starting) how would I go about that. Taking Taking parts from a 2001(not running) -To a 1999 Chevy blazer(Running)209888 mileage

Tony6072 09-14-2021 03:17 PM

Wanted: 2000 blazer 4dr. 4wd rear bumper interchange.

I am looking to find what years interchange with 2000 blazer 4door 4wd. Need end covers too.