Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Forum is realy just for a clic few

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 05:38 AM
greatwhite is on a distinguished road
Default Forum is realy just for a clic few

I have been on this forum a few times. I must admit it is probably the most unfriendly and unhelpful site around. I would expect a site for balzer euthisast to be frinedly. I have seen quite a few threads on here including response to my own problem saying "check the threads". But sometimes each problem is very unique yet the OP's get very little help. My own questions have been reasonable and relatively thought out with barely a reply. I also belong to several other forums for hunting and fishing. Over the past year I have compared answers from both sites. almost 20 : 1 answers from a site filled with hunters and fishers and to be honest more practical answers that are thought out as if they actually read the question.

Is this site just for a small group of in the clic friends. I find it kinda of sad that people on here do not want to help others. Looking through the threads the majority of people that get good responses are long time members as if this is some sort of "Clic".

New members do not seem to gather many responses. Sorry to have disturb you all from this little clic of an organization.

Old 06-17-2013, 06:23 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to hear this is how you feel, but I don't understand. Since the first of the year you have started three threads (not counting this one) and in each of them, members have attempted to answer your questions and help you with the problem. In none of them has anybody said to 'check the threads' or anything like that. Few of us are professional mechanics, just people who own, or have owned, Blazers.

Hope your day gets better.