The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Amazing?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:39 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default Amazing?

Okay, some of you probably have already done this before, but this is for the ones of you who have not seen this yet! Don't underestimate the power of the human brain! It has potential beyond what can even be imagined!

it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! :O

Old 03-20-2012, 12:47 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first
and last letter be in the right place .. the rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. this is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. amazing huh ? yeah and i always thought spelling was important !! :O

LOL sorry couldn't help it

Old 03-20-2012, 04:21 AM
K1500brute is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tibby
Okay, some of you probably have already done this before, but this is for the ones of you who have not seen this yet! Don't underestimate the power of the human brain! It has potential beyond what can even be imagined!

it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! :O
Yeah but i cant spell letter wise so im screwed ether way. Thank god for chrome's spell check.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:46 AM
PhantomR/T is on a distinguished road

...Welcome to the internet. Stay for awhile, theres videos of dancing cats and girls who like cups! j/k