The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Blackberry?

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 01:06 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

so to bring this back to the blackberry chit chat i have the storm v2 and don't like it.. i've had too many issues with it already. i got it in march, loved it until the speaker blew, got it replaced in May, second phone froze all the time (told it was a software problem), phone 3 lasted until early august when it just stopped working all together. Phone 4 is going strong for a month now... i've even bought the Otter Box case that is supposed to save your phone from every type of disaster haha.

anyways, my bbm is 312F2CC5

i'd love to get in on this bbm group, you can only talk to your girlfriend so much haha. she has my "old" pearl flip

Old 09-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Sent you the invite to the group.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:15 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MTopper
so to bring this back to the blackberry chit chat i have the storm v2 and don't like it.. i've had too many issues with it already. i got it in march, loved it until the speaker blew, got it replaced in May, second phone froze all the time (told it was a software problem), phone 3 lasted until early august when it just stopped working all together. Phone 4 is going strong for a month now... i've even bought the Otter Box case that is supposed to save your phone from every type of disaster haha.

anyways, my bbm is 312F2CC5

i'd love to get in on this bbm group, you can only talk to your girlfriend so much haha. she has my "old" pearl flip

I am on my second one, and purchased the otterbox and love it... I only had to get it replaced because it slipped putting into my pocket and hit a rock directly on the screen... still works...

Old 09-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

So school me on the Blackberry messenger should you have a data package to use it or what? Or is it just like texting? Haha
EDIT: 2 minutes on google says you need a data plan, count me out for now

Last edited by Swain; 09-07-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:03 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swain
So school me on the Blackberry messenger should you have a data package to use it or what? Or is it just like texting? Haha
EDIT: 2 minutes on google says you need a data plan, count me out for now
Depending on your provider, you already have a data plan. With verizon, you cant use a blackberry on their network without the data plan (legitimately purchased from them, idk about unlocked phones)

But its like txt messaging without lag, on average between me and my fiancee sitting next to each other, the txts take 5-10 seconds and the bbm takes 1-3 seconds

Old 09-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay well I called today and got unlimited BBM and email setup for $15 so count me in haha!
PIN:3017cc72

Old 09-09-2010, 05:28 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Sent you a invite to the group. I suggest you turn off your sound to the bbm chat because it'll keep going off all day.

Old 12-26-2010, 10:02 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

This group still going? I treated myself to a boxing day present!

Pin: 23807EBA

Old 12-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had the Curve 8530 for almost a year. On my second one but it wasn't the phones fault. I like the phone decent enough but I am ready to move onto something that can do more and is faster.

If the chat is still going hit me up.
PIN: 315D0056 - Andy

Old 12-27-2010, 02:42 PM
Beginning Member
BLOND1WD is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had my BB Curve 8520 for a long time and couldn't live without it! And man, it's been dropped, tossed, and dropped and tossed again without a problem. (App Baby Go gets the most use by my 2 yr old nephew) Am so happy with that phone! BTW my pin is 214F64A6!

Quick Reply: Blackberry?