Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 04:20 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hear ya Kyle, not many people have the time for somethin like this. To me it's just fun if you are out driving on a day off, or to and from work and just so happen to be in the situation to take a pic for the game. But I wouldn't go out of my way on a work day to do any of them. I've been wanting to get some pics up at the Kanawha falls and Hawks nest, and this challenge gives me a half a$$ed reason to go drive up and do it. lol I hear ya on time tho. That's why all my pics will probley be fri-Sunday. My days off. When you work 3pm-1:30am or any other weird scedule you can't do a whole lot on those days.

So if no one else beats me to it I should have something tomarrow.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I would think that some definition of recent would be in order. Say within the last month, or 6 months, whatever. IMO, the faster the game moves on, the more interesting it becomes. But that is just my opinion.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MTopper
I'm amazed you were up and out that early taking pictures. were you heading to work?

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
tried to climb the stairs @ work,
nope, i was already there.

Originally Posted by swartlkk
I would think that some definition of recent would be in order.
Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
The pic is suppose to be as recent as the request. This way everyone has a shot, not just people with big photo libraries.

video footage is fine.

as per Brent himself. not looking to stir the s**t pot, but i just wanted a clear answer myself @ the beginning. since, like you, i have quite a few pic's in the bucket (although i'm sure your album(s) are far greater than mine).

as for the next task, lets just keep it simple.................

your Blazer in a cematary-@ dusk or dawn.

not to bright, not too dark.

everyone ok with that?

Old 04-22-2010, 09:50 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Sounds good. Parking lamps on or off?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:31 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

creepy. and doable haha. good thing i pass by a few of them on the way to and from class every day

Old 04-23-2010, 06:59 AM
Beginning Member
pipedreams96 is on a distinguished road

oh i might have this one in the bag, seing as a live across the street from one haha!

Old 04-23-2010, 07:07 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
The pic is suppose to be as recent as the request. This way everyone has a shot, not just people with big photo libraries.

video footage is fine.
as per Brent himself. not looking to stir the s**t pot, but i just wanted a clear answer myself @ the beginning. since, like you, i have quite a few pic's in the bucket (although i'm sure your album(s) are far greater than mine).
If that is the choice of the person running this, then this clarification should be added to the first post in the thread. Someone shouldn't have to read through 4 pages of a rolling contest just to find clarifications to the rules such as this. My take on recent was within the last 6 months... Everyone can have a different interpretation.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

your Blazer in a cematary-@ dusk or dawn.
Should we paint fangs on the bumper?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Starting Member
DSMayo is on a distinguished road

I think the picture should be taken after the challenge has been issued to create a level playing field for everyone. I think this competition is about who can complete the challenge first, not who can go through their photobucket first...

Maybe a time stamp needs to be a requirement?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Administrator

IMO, a time stamp isn't enough of a deterrent though. Anyone can dump a time stamp onto a photo... There really isn't a way to police it other than clearly stating the rules and hoping.

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Photo Game