Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   Cleaning on 3 of my Blazers today (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/cleaning-3-my-blazers-today-96051/)

trollerguy 10-31-2017 02:52 PM

Halloween Night: Astros VS Dodgers

Think I will set candy outside the door for the little kiddies. I don't want to miss anything. What a great series this has been so far. Whoever wins the World Series deserves it. I lean with the Astros of course but those Dodgers can play ball.

AJBert 10-31-2017 08:19 PM

I live where no one goes out for free candy. Most folks would call it the boonies but the neighbors are still to close for my liking. So no worry about the kiddies. And this has been a great series no doubt! Truly the two best teams in MLB this year.

I, too, am pulling for the Astros because I'm a huge LSU fan. Guess where Bregman played???

Rusty Nuts 10-31-2017 08:39 PM

I emptied out the sauce packet drawer of my fridge for the little beggars. Taco bell mild, mcdonalds ketchup, arbys horsey sauce, soy sauce from chinese take out, batman got the burger king onion ring dip.

AJBert 11-01-2017 09:48 PM

Watching game 7 right now. Liking how it has gone so far!

trollerguy 11-02-2017 06:10 AM

Astros did it

Originally Posted by AJBert (Post 681934)
Watching game 7 right now. Liking how it has gone so far!

I watched them come into the league and watched all the losing down through the years. I was a young teen at the time then got old watching them lose or not quite get there..... what a joy to see!

But the Dodgers really had a fine team too.

rriddle3 11-02-2017 06:30 AM

Guess we can't call them the 'Lastros' any more now. Thankfully they did what the Texas Rangers failed to do with two shots at the Series. :icon_beerchug:

trollerguy 11-02-2017 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by rriddle3 (Post 681952)
Guess we can't call them the 'Lastros' any more now. Thankfully they did what the Texas Rangers failed to do with two shots at the Series. :icon_beerchug:

Never was a Texas Ranger fan.... to me they are still the losing Washington Senators that moved down to Arlington to get a piece of the Houston Astros pie.

trollerguy 12-04-2017 07:57 PM

Walmart shopping

Some of these are stunning...everyday shoppers at Walmart

http://autooverload.com/comical-phot...paign=tbshop6c

GreenBlazer2002 12-04-2017 09:33 PM

Saw one photo. After that, nothing but ads.

trollerguy 12-05-2017 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by GreenBlazer2002 (Post 683333)
Saw one photo. After that, nothing but ads.

Scroll down to where there is a green link on the right that says Next. Punch the button then you get MANY pictures but you have to click the green Next button for each picture.

trollerguy 12-08-2017 05:11 PM

Snow in Corpus Christi, Texas this morn

Last time we had snow here was Christmas Eve December 24th in the year 2004. Christmas morning was beautiful white outside. Now again on December 8, 2017. Doesn't snow very much here in deep southeast Texas. Sure was a beautiful scene driving to work this morning and see everything nice and white.

Vahomboy 12-09-2017 08:34 AM

I know. Yesterday morning I was watching GMA and they showed it snowing at The Alamo. All I could say was WOW! We got maybe 1" -2" max here in Lynchburg, VA. Not enough to get excited about.....................

trollerguy 12-09-2017 08:46 AM

Great Quarterfinal today in Alamodome

High School football. Still playing in December as usual for the Corpus Christi Calallen football team. They have the most winning high school coach ever in the state of Texas. Phil Danaher. He is getting old now but pumps these teams out every year. I don't know how he does it with new players on the team every year. Calallen has been in the state playoffs now 33 years in a row. This should be a decent game in the Alamodome today at noon.

Breaking down Calallen vs. Austin McCallum

trollerguy 12-09-2017 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Vahomboy (Post 683536)
I know. Yesterday morning I was watching GMA and they showed it snowing at The Alamo. All I could say was WOW! We got maybe 1" -2" max here in Lynchburg, VA. Not enough to get excited about.....................

Snow is so cool, still remember the times it snowed when I was stationed on a destroyer out of Newport R.I. When we were in port there and had to shovel snow of the decks before we could go eat our morning breakfast. I did not mind it at all. But the men who came from that area hated it. They told me I was crazy for liking the snow. Just me from Texas and a man from Alabama were just about the only ones from the south. In the evenings all the men that lived in the area went home that left me and Jackson(Alabama) a black man still there in First Division(Deck Apes)

trollerguy 12-11-2017 07:03 PM

Small Axe- Dub Version

U Roy

trollerguy 12-12-2017 07:09 PM

Goatfest #9 Caravan heading to Hill Country

I need to get up there and be among those very scarce machines....

trollerguy 12-18-2017 08:14 PM

Melodica for Hire

Augustus Pablo with his melodica

richphotos 12-19-2017 09:12 AM

Now, I can enjoy this. Good stuff

trollerguy 12-22-2017 04:01 PM

Bitcoin plunge

I suppose investors are waking up to realize they have bought into nothing, nada, zero, empty, not seen, 0, I was starting to wonder the logic in this hyped up investment? I will stick with proven winners...then I see this is really a sell off of absolutely nothing.....

http://www.gold-eagle.com/bitcoin-pl...percent-record

blazen_red_4x4 12-22-2017 06:20 PM

I ALMOST set up my desktop equipped with an RX480 to mine in the background while I wasn't using it, but I never bothered because I figured it would be a waste of time. Seeing how volatile the profitability is with bitcoin, I don't think I'll ever bother :P

trollerguy 12-22-2017 08:08 PM

Pretty Paper -Christmas-Roy Orbison

Its Christmas time so here you go. I sat in a bus station back in 1963. Still remember it was a few days before Christmas I was setting there on a bench and waiting for my Bus. Well in came this beauty of a girl dressed in her winter coat and gloves just gorgeous. She sat down just a ways from me. Meanwhile this song by Roy came over the speakers there at the bus station. I wanted to talk to her sooooo bad but being a stupid fool I never said a word to her. Well her bus came along before mine she got up to leave and I wanted to cry because stupid me never got the courage to talk with her. Anyway I never forgot that scene or the natural looking beauty I never got to talk with.... she was probably 16 or 17 or so about my age at the time.

trollerguy 12-31-2017 09:56 PM

Snowball & Pudding

Well a little over 2 hours till we hit a new year. Good bye 2017.

christine_208 12-31-2017 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by trollerguy (Post 684569)
Well a little over 2 hours till we hit a new year. Good bye 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XptuRxXnq9Q

Happy New Year to you too!

This is me dancing to the band playing the song in your video! :icon_band::icon_banana:

trollerguy 12-31-2017 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by christine_208 (Post 684570)
Happy New Year to you too!

This is me dancing to the band playing the song in your video! :icon_band::icon_banana:

You look sharp dancing and playing in the video! Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR

trollerguy 01-02-2018 12:23 PM

Cool day to clean up my Blazer

Temps in the low 30s no sun and my Blazer is muddy. My last day of vacation before I use it for work again. Meanwhile I feel so good because its cold outside....aaaahhhh.... nice

blazen_red_4x4 01-02-2018 08:16 PM

we're expecting ice flurries here in North Florida tomorrow morning... rain, wind, and temps in the 20's

I ain't cleaning NUTHIN outside lol

trollerguy 01-02-2018 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by blazen_red_4x4 (Post 684642)
we're expecting ice flurries here in North Florida tomorrow morning... rain, wind, and temps in the 20's

I ain't cleaning NUTHIN outside lol

You lucky thing. I just talked with my son who lives in Conroe just north of Houston he says ice coming down there. Ice flurries? But not snow. We had our snow here in Corpus Christi December the 8th so it will be many years probably before we get some again.

odat 01-03-2018 12:28 AM

I'll trade temps with all of you. Here in northern Wyoming today. It was a whole +5 degrees with a wind chill of anywhere from -15 to -20 :icon_cold:

chevyriders 01-03-2018 05:56 AM

Yeah, it got up to 20 here in NY yesterday, I think it was the first time in a couple weeks we got out of the single digits...its a heat wave! Lol. Weve been down to -15 at night

Snap-Off 01-03-2018 09:47 AM

I know I just got done doing a wheel hub\bearing and plugs on my G6 this weekend in 25 degrees.. That was enough for me. Ya'll can keep this cold air up there.

trollerguy 01-03-2018 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by jone531@bellsouth.net (Post 684659)
I know I just got done doing a wheel hub\bearing and plugs on my G6 this weekend in 25 degrees.. That was enough for me. Ya'll can keep this cold air up there.

You don't understand that working in that fine low degree weather is what makes a real man outta ya.....when you finished you felt great knowing you hacked it through the great weather... hands and fingers like frostbite but what a super job you did.... everything..... "Pain" and all..

trollerguy 01-06-2018 09:05 PM

Cleaning on 3 of my Blazers today

I put my heart and soul into my Blazers today. Took all day to clean up the muddy things but they look good now.

rexmburns 01-08-2018 03:12 PM

I've merged your threads together please refrain from starting a new thread every time you want to post a youtube video. If you must post them post them here any new youtube video threads going forward will be deleted. Thanks!

trollerguy 01-09-2018 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by rexmburns (Post 684887)
I've merged your threads together please refrain from starting a new thread every time you want to post a youtube video. If you must post them post them here any new youtube video threads going forward will be deleted. Thanks!

Sorry, just delete my account here. I looked around to delete my stuff but never did find where I can hit the BE GONE button..

richphotos 01-10-2018 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by trollerguy (Post 684968)
Sorry, just delete my account here. I looked around to delete my stuff but never did find where I can hit the BE GONE button..

That is quite the over reaction, don't ya think?
Mellow out pal.