Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

From happy:) to sad:(

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1sttimejimmyowner
Here ot so long ago a few month back I hadnt had any accidents or tickets for 25+ years.Back in june I was heading to me garage shop then I got distracted and turned left into another car.Smashed up the front end of my truck and got $125. ticket to boot.Needless to say I wasnt in the best of mood for the rest of the day.
Then heres a stupid law for ya,a couple of months ago I get pulled over cause my trailer hitch ***** are onstructing the veiw of 1 # on my license plate..They checked my paper work then let me go.
GEESH! No telling what they would have done if you had the trailer behind you blocking the whole plate. Sounds like my local arrea fuzz. They make up reasons to pull you here...the light that isn't really out or....

Old 11-10-2012, 10:22 AM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road

The good thing is about it was daytime cause my plate lights arent working and they didnt check for it.Basicaly I think since they seen the smashed fender on my truck they were using it as a lame excuse to pullme over just to check me paper work.The cop even told me this is one of the lame excuses we use to pull people over.When he said that Im thinking to myself cop your lame LOL

Last edited by 1sttimejimmyowner; 11-10-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:08 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Well this is been pissing me off these pass few mins..

I just got home from hauling wood out of the woods with the bronco. Any ways For me to get to my house from the woods entrance you either need to go in the road or the ditch. The bronco has no plates so i take her thru the ditch.

Any ways I got pulled over tonight. I explained every thing to the cop and he checked over the whole truck. He asked me if i had any weapons and i told him NO. I did tell him I had a chain saw if he considered that an weapon.
The good thing is He didnt write me up. But ***** the stop was pointless.. I was not doing any thing wrong other then preventing to drive it in the road with no plates and insurance.

I might be wrong on this... But its just bugging me

Old 12-13-2012, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Well I just got out of court and the judge was not letting anyone off today I did however work out a deal with her since robo cop (dude showed up to court in a fake military outfit with a 10" Bowie knife strapped to his thigh!! He's a city cop mind you) decided to pipe up when I was explaining to the judge how good my driving record was. He felt the need to blurt out "negative one points on his record your honor" to which I replied "sorry you must be mistaken I have positive two points your honor and here is a copy of my driving record from two days ago which will reflect this" She looked at it and confirmed that there is no way I could have had -1 points on the day I was stopped and that the officer must have been mistaken! Since he pulled that stunt the judge offered to let me take an online driving class by Jan 24 and she will dismiss all charges I'm happy with the outcome considering I was the first one to be offered anything at all and there were at least 15 people ahead of me I'm still perplexed as to what this officers issue is though!

Old 12-13-2012, 11:28 AM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Nice.. Do you need to pay for the course?

Old 12-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

The issue was you challenged him and his manhood and discredited him. He'll get over it.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:45 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Dismiss all charges! Rechord is more important than money. The whole post prooves that

Old 12-13-2012, 12:50 PM
95BlazenLT is on a distinguished road

Glad to hear that you were able to come to some type of "reasonable" arrangement for what most would consider a unreasonable traffic law... After all here in Michigan people honk their brains out if you don't turn right on red if the traffic is clear... As far as the officer showing up in full fatigues with a survival knife... Sounds like someone takes themself a little to seriously... Geesh...

Old 12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

Rookie!