Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Haven't been here in awhile..

Old 09-18-2011, 09:57 PM
Jharper is infamous around these partsJharper is infamous around these parts
Default Haven't been here in awhile..

What's up everyone? Haven't been on here in over a year and a half.. Decided to log in and check everything out and see how things are going. See A LOT of new names i don't recognize. For those that remember me.. I lost my job awhile back, had a hard time finding a new one. Well Now I work at FedEx Express and work on the Airplanes and stuff. It's fun and pays decent and I get a lot of time off to do things i want. I get full benefits even though its part time 5 days a week, 4+ hours a shift. I used to be Vice President of Exiled Car Club here in Michigan, but over the past few weeks some things went down to where i said I'm done with car clubs and need to focus on my life more than worrying about other people's drama and crap talking in car clubs.

Blazer is now basically my winter vehicle but slowly getting back to toying with it. I returned it back to stock when I got my GTP, but now thinking I want to get back into it and make it look nice again. Plan on doing a small lift, some nice wheels and tires, new front end and rear bumper and possibly a roof rack or snowboard rack. Suggestions welcome.

What she used to look like before the demod..

Newest pics of the truck lol.

Can't wait to start ordering up parts for it and making it look decent again.. I basically gave up on it after i started modding my Grand Prix.

The GTP is now a Cammed/Supercharged/Nitrous car. Should be around 310whp without spray. Haven't gotten it dynoed yet. Just finished the cam install a little while ago. And been a little busy with work and school to really worry about the car to much lately. Car ran a best of 13.4 @ 103mph with a 2.1 60' and really bad traction lol. People may question my choice for colors on the engine, but it seems everytime i do a new color scheme, people seem to copy the same one and so i like to change it up. It is now Sunburnt Orange Metallic and Black.

Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome back truck looks good nice car too

Old 09-19-2011, 03:18 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Let's make sure that his real car. Last time he was on here he attempted to troll us with pictures of someone else's car for over a year. When caught he left and never came back until now.

Old 09-19-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by TheBrettster
Let's make sure that his real car. Last time he was on here he attempted to troll us with pictures of someone else's car for over a year. When caught he left and never came back until now.
Yup, That is my real car. I was young and stupid and made mistakes and lied about stupid stuff. And actually I did come back after being caught, I came back with this car being my real car and actually told people the truth. I just never came back after that because i quit modding my truck and it all went to this car. Now I'm back and want to start doing more to my truck and get it looking nice again.

Here's a few pics to prove that is mine.

My house, My garage.

Faintly see my Blazer in the back of the garage..

When I pulled my motor to do my cam install and build my trans..

No trolling here..

Old 09-19-2011, 03:45 PM

And I like what you did with the Silverado Brett. Looks really nice. Always been a fan of the SS Silverado's. I remember you used to have the Tan 4 door with the Solo X correct?

Old 09-19-2011, 05:04 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Just having fun with you, Jeremy.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:16 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Pewter and yes.

13.4 Dang bro stop granny shifting when your supposed to be double clutching.

My pig of a truck did 13.3~ on 35's LOL.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:27 PM

Pewter and yes.

13.4 Dang bro stop granny shifting when your supposed to be double clutching.

My pig of a truck did 13.3~ on 35's LOL.
Traction is a BIG issue with these cars. FWD, i spin off the line till about half track. I have yet to run with Nitrous yet. with the way the car sits right now I should be able to pull a 12.5 pass on the bottle. Car weighs 3640 with me in it. Not light at all.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:53 PM

Running Nos is like stuffing bra's IMO

Old 09-19-2011, 07:15 PM

Running Nos is like stuffing bra's IMO
I run nitrous as an intercooler substitute. Basically so I can run more timing and boost without an actual intercooler. It's cheaper and more effective than an intercooler core and front mount. I'm switching to e85 and slicks next time I run. The 13.4 was on street tires.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Haven't been here in awhile..