The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I haz a kitteh (or pet)

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 12:20 AM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by okvortec
bandidolenny.. is that a motorcycle inside you're house? lol.

I'd post pics of my dogs except we don't have them anymore so it doesn't count..
Yea... You mean everyone doesn't have at least one Harley in their living room!? What can I say, I ran out of room in the garage... and besides, my cat likes it. lol

Old 06-04-2009, 12:29 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

lol thats awesome!

Old 06-04-2009, 01:08 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

ROFL! I can see it now...
Dude! Use a coaster! That's leather!

Old 06-04-2009, 02:16 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk28
ABN - LOL to your post...I think the second one is worse then the first though

bandiolenny
- hahahaha awesome name for your cat!!

kiwi - I stole this idea from the .com version of GM Truck forum. I didn't think you were on that site though...but it's possible it was done here before...I just never saw it lol.
I'm on both (active) & an occasional on s10-Forum.

Old 06-04-2009, 05:35 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by okvortec
bandidolenny.. is that a motorcycle inside you're house? lol.

I'd post pics of my dogs except we don't have them anymore so it doesn't count..

LOL...I didn't even notice that was in the living room! nice coffee table bandidolenny.

And kiwi - I'm not very active on the .com...more so on the .net. I dont know what it is, but I don't really feel part of the .com lol, it's not something I ever got into. I have an account with the s10 one too, but same deal..I never really got into that one yet. Maybe some day..

Old 06-04-2009, 09:42 AM
maximino is an unknown quantity at this point

ooops i can't find my cat's photo... anyway the furball's all white and his name is dominggo... btw neat pics guys..

Old 10-25-2009, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thought I'd necro post and bump this old thread lol. I know there must be more people out there now with pets

More pics of my cat Memphis:

Old 10-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't that old of a thread...

Cody:

Golden Retriever that we received from a friend at work. He was 3 years old and weighed 119lbs at the time and a HUGE ball of energy. Too much energy for his retired owner. He is now 6 and he is down to a much less portly 106lbs and still has every bit as much energy. He is great with the kids even though he sometimes moves too fast and his tail can still knock down Gavin (my 2 year old son).

Lucky:

Was the runt of the litter when I took him up to college to stay with me in 1999. Grew to be 14lbs of cat. Now is a skinny 12lbs and is living quite happily on my parents farm (my wife and kids are quite allergic). Quite a personality too!

Old 10-25-2009, 06:48 PM
Starting Member
RolingKCBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-25-2009, 06:53 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

First one is my 13yr old Australian Shepherd and the second is my Fiancee's 3yr old Miniature Poodle....

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-dsc_0025.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-dsc_0002.jpg  

Quick Reply: I haz a kitteh (or pet)