The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I haz a kitteh (or pet)

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 09:53 AM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Well since I saw cr8390 post his black lab, I wanted to at least post pics of my siters which I watch all the times. 3 100lb Black Labs, Names Duke, King, and Lucky.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Beautiful!! I always wanted a lab. Someday when I get a bigger place...

Old 11-03-2009, 10:55 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

The group shot. Delroy, Mookie, & Chico.

Cat in a sink... fat bastard. LOL

Main Coon cat! Free shipping! Today only!

Delroy with huge hair. He is a Pomeranian/Schipperke mix.

Delroy in stupid stuff my wife feels the need to dress him in.

Delroy right after a trim. We get him a mohawk in the summer.

Feed me! Chico is an AKC registered Chihuahua.

Checking out the presents. They open their own.

And last but not least, Bart, a blue crown conure. He is a rescue bird from an abusive home.

Last edited by LuvMyTJ; 11-03-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:06 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

That Delroy... he looks like a little badass... i bet the mohawk looks even better...

Old 11-03-2009, 12:35 PM
ComputerNerdBD is on a distinguished road

This is our "teddy bear" Cody. He was barking one night a couple weeks ago when I was loading and getting my truck ready to go back up to college in the morning. So while I was checking stuff and cleaning the interior, I put him on the sunroof so he can watch me through the roof if he wanted. I was there the whole time and didn't leave him alone. He just stood there and then got down on his belly and watched me clean out the car.

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-cody.jpg  
Old 11-03-2009, 09:03 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

You all have some very nice looking friends that each have a nice story with them. It's always funny to see what animals people have, normally it goes along with the type of person they are. Here are mine.

My cat named S10. My girlfriend found him when we were getting my s10 (the truck) ready for sale

My girlfriends dog. We got him over the fourth last year at a Flee Market. His name is Sparks.

Here is my dog. My girlfriend got her for me on Valentines. She is a pure breed Chocolate Lab. Her name is Jade. (month old in picture)

Here she is a few months ago at 8 months.

Last edited by sporty_drew; 11-03-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:39 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

BEAUTIFUL Lab man. I love chocolate labs.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:12 PM
ComputerNerdBD is on a distinguished road

More photos of Cody:

The first one is of him fresh from the groomer guarding my truck as I was loading it up (The late night before I go back to college, I load the truck with the computer and everything. Since he likes to bark and wake up my mom as I walk by on the way to the garage, I take him into the garage and let him watch. I also carry him around as I am loading small stuff so he is quiet and calm. I don't let him get into mischief by running around the garage because I don't want him to get hurt and he would get badly burned or shocked if he tried to hide under the truck (tranny, engine, exhaust also the wiring for the transfer case and other stuff.)). He would run as soon as I put him on his feet!

The second one was a month later (notice the fluff). I let him sit in the "Captain's seat" and he tries to steal the Jimmy!! He climbed up onto the steering wheel and stood on a flat plastic box I had on the driver seat at the time. Good thing the garage was closed and I had the keys clipped on my belt...

Also to mom: Don't be surprised if you find him missing after this weekend! He is so cute I might make him my "first officer" and take him with me back to college!! LOL

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-dog-alarm.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-dog-wheel.jpg  
Old 11-03-2009, 11:22 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ComputerNerdBD
More photos of Cody:

The first one is of him fresh from the groomer guarding my truck as I was loading it up (The late night before I go back to college, I load the truck with the computer and everything. Since he likes to bark and wake up my mom as I walk by on the way to the garage, I take him into the garage and let him watch. I also carry him around as I am loading small stuff so he is quiet and calm. I don't let him get into mischief by running around the garage because I don't want him to get hurt and he would get badly burned or shocked if he tried to hide under the truck (tranny, engine, exhaust also the wiring for the transfer case and other stuff.)). He would run as soon as I put him on his feet!

The second one was a month later (notice the fluff). I let him sit in the "Captain's seat" and he tries to steal the Jimmy!! He climbed up onto the steering wheel and stood on a flat plastic box I had on the driver seat at the time. Good thing the garage was closed and I had the keys clipped on my belt...

Also to mom: Don't be surprised if you find him missing after this weekend! He is so cute I might make him my "first officer" and take him with me back to college!! LOL
Nice... just dont give him the keys!!!!!!

Old 11-03-2009, 11:25 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
Nice... just dont give him the keys!!!!!!
He won't even need the keys to lock you out. My girlfriends dog locked himself in my s10 with the keys in the ignition and it had manual locks. . .

Quick Reply: I haz a kitteh (or pet)