The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I haz a kitteh (or pet)

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 11:15 AM
ComputerNerdBD is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sporty_drew
He won't even need the keys to lock you out. My girlfriends dog locked himself in my s10 with the keys in the ignition and it had manual locks. . .
Wow. How did he manage that? Hope you got him out okay (without breaking a window or using a crowbar!).

Old 11-04-2009, 11:54 AM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ComputerNerdBD
Wow. How did he manage that? Hope you got him out okay (without breaking a window or using a crowbar!).
I had just taken it for the first drive since I replaced the headgasket and I had the hood up to double check everything was okay and he was with me. Someone was walking their dog by and Sparks is a Pug Min. Pin. so he's territorial. He was barking so I threw him in the truck on the bench seat, shut the door and continued to finish looking over the truck. When I got done I realized in his frenzy to get out to the other dog he had pushed the slider over from pawing at the door panel. I got him out, but it cost me 5 dollars for a new passengers handle lol.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:12 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Here's mine: an 8 year old border collie mix named Punk. We got him when he was 7 weeks old shortly after I moved to Norway.

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-juli09-094.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-juli09-307.jpg  
Old 11-05-2009, 07:14 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

awesome dog!!!

Old 11-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

So since our cat is an indoor kitteh only, I let him in the garage when I'm out there. He likes to climb stuff usually knocking something over or breaking my stuff. So I was just outside doing something quickly on my jimmy. Inside I could hear a noise that sounded like he knocked something over. Went inside and saw him on the garage door rail! Understand that i's not just a straight climb up to it. He had to jump out from the truck and up onto the rail. Probably only catching it with his front paws and cliffhanging there till he pulled himself up. The noise I heard outside was actually when he would stand up and pop the roof metal back and forth. After a couple quick pics I tried to get him down. I couldn't quite reach him and he didn't want to let go. After a minute he jumped and did a baseball slide down the hood and acted like he was so slick.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Beginning Member
gojo83 is on a distinguished road

this is my little dip****

this is my girl and the other one back in march before she died RIP smokey