Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   Kitten Acting Weird (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/kitten-acting-weird-54039/)

zedartwo 01-13-2011 07:10 PM

Kitten Acting Weird

Hey guys. Completely unrelated to Blazers but here goes!

I have a kitten who is about 7 months old and just the other day started doing this. Click it!
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...h_4bf24645.jpg

Shes not looking at the lamp or the wall art. Shes looking at the ceiling and walls. She looks annoyed most of the time and sometimes meows like as if you were holding her against her will. Its not just that wall the will walk back and forth along the back of the couch very unbalanced looking at the ceiling. its like shes following a laser pointer but I haven't brought that out in over 2 months. It very odd and if you picker her up she digs her claws into you while still looking. If you take her away she runs right back.

Anything is helpful. My GF think she sees spirits and is getting very scared because of paranormal activity lol.

Thanks guys

deBoer

ABN31B 01-13-2011 07:48 PM

there's a mouse in the wall or in the attic, OR he's Mayan and gearing up for 2012...

zedartwo 01-13-2011 08:09 PM

I just had a huge paragraph written and BF decided to crap out. Ugh.

Anyway. forgot to mention I live in a basement. People upstairs weren't home and she did it, moves to fast for a mouse in my opinion and I listen and don't hear anything. No pets upstairs either.

rriddle3 01-13-2011 08:21 PM

...and you're trying to figure out why a cat does something? :icon_laugh: :icon_xsnatch:

AJBert 01-13-2011 08:32 PM

The cat might be just waiting and waiting for that laser pointer you mentioned.

Rottidog 01-13-2011 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by rriddle3 (Post 397044)
...and you're trying to figure out why a cat does something? :icon_laugh: :icon_xsnatch:

lmao thats what I thought when I read the header.
Ok, old wives tale - if you look between a cats ears you can see the ghosts the cat see! :| oooooooooh
Ever hear the can chasing ghosts at night while you're in bed, or maybe they're chasing the cat?! They do spastic things!!!
My thoughts (after 8 beer) the cat is looking at the light silhouettes on the wall & ceiling - THATS IT!
(had to google 'silhouettes' btw)
My cowcat aka fat bastard, sloth, shrek likes watching smoke from a cigarette & the lava lamp that reflects on the wall. Sometimes even TV, cat likes birds & the dogs LOVE nature shows or anything with a dog on it or animal making noises, they almost attack the screen lol.

& BTW IF the cat see's some paranoramal activity & the gf is scared... my advice is stay away from where the cat is doing it impersonation of Jimi Hendrix!

was that Judge Judy in the background?

BresBlazy 01-13-2011 09:00 PM

Im so pissed! I wrote a big long thing and my net crashed! ARRRGGGGG

I think for sure theres something in there, theres a vent right there and cats can hear 10xs better than we can so even if it were bugs up there the cat would know, we would not, I say open the vent and look for rodent droppings.

the other thing I was thinking was MAYBE nerological issues, has the cat been healthy since you got it, any swaying, head tilt, walking in circles, falling over, anything you though well thats not right?

in my life i have had two cats with brain issues that did odd things, well my sisters cat and one of my moms, its more common than people think.

The cat is obviously annoyed so I really think there IS something in the duct it wants to get at.

Rottidog 01-13-2011 09:03 PM

maybe a "no-see-em spider" on the wall?
& as for "any swaying, head tilt, walking in circles, falling over, anything you though well thats not right?" <---is that a shot about the beer I've had?

But yeah, it's the lights or the cat hears something or thinks it does. I wouldn't freak out because you know the instant 'said thing it hears' comes into the apt. it's TOAST ala kitty!

BresBlazy 01-13-2011 09:05 PM

H AHA HAHAHAHA I went no see em hunting once.....yes I was drunk! GO GET EM ROTTI!

Rottidog 01-13-2011 09:08 PM

LMFAO yeah yeah & another thing - I know you're not single now but what man hasn't seen strange pussies?
Gf's or her friends cats etc. <--- savior for bad language ;)