Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   The Longest Thread In The WORLD (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/longest-thread-world-67994/)

Alablazer 02-14-2012 07:55 PM

The Longest Thread In The WORLD

Post cool facts, funny pictures, or amazing stories. AND THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST THREAD.. IN THE WORLD! ill start it off..

You drive in a parkway and park in a driveway.

Think of any number. multiply it by 2, add 10, divide by 2, and subtract the first number. The answer will always be 5. This works with fractions and decimals too.

A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for the entire store to hear, ‘PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word 'Tampax' for ‘THUMBTACKS.’ In a businesslike tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom: ‘DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?

your turn :icon_toast::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_toast:

Verno 02-14-2012 08:00 PM

'Nuthin' comes to mind, THE END.

It was bound to happen sooner or later.....

Alablazer 02-14-2012 08:05 PM

Well for people like you, yeah maybe but if you have 'nuthin' in mind dont post 'nuthin' of value. This is a supposed to be a fun thread.

Rottidog 02-14-2012 08:11 PM

Think of any number. multiply it by 2, add 10, divide by 2, and subtract the first number . The answer will always be 5. This works with fractions and decimals too.

I don't see it. EX: any # is 7 x 2 = 14 + 10 = 24 / 2 = 12 - the 1st # = 2
Even if the final # was say 122 if you took off the one or minus 100 it would not = 5

Start with 122 x 2 = 244 + 10 = 254 / 2 = 127 take off one hundred or just the one it's not 5. What am I missing?
I bet that was something to make people sit there & ruminate over possible equations that DON'T equal 5 with those mathematics.
cheers all the same!

<edit> I just posted & see a cat fight... bets on Verno or Alablazer?

Rotti hands out chill pills, takes 2 for himself & chases them with a beer... who wants a beer?

Rottidog 02-14-2012 08:17 PM

Verno... what was bound to come to mind? It was bound to happen sooner or later so was it nuthin or that you had nothing come to mind? Which was bound to happen sooner or later?

OMFG I fell into the trap of a longest thread lol

Rottidog 02-14-2012 08:19 PM

And the longest thread in the world is the misconception of life as we weave it for ourselves. After all, what could be longer than our individual lives as we live them and as we see them?

I deserve an Oscar for that one lol

Alablazer 02-14-2012 08:20 PM

Lol oh my bad Rotti i just got that off the almighty World Wide Web, Didnt test it myself =\ im a lazy bastard :D

Rottidog 02-14-2012 08:21 PM

lol Cheers ya bastard!

wyzardd 02-14-2012 08:36 PM

I'd explain the driveway/parkway thing, but I was told to stop doing that. Apparently there is this thing called "humor"

You know how it feels when you're leaning back on a chair, and you lean too far back, and you almost fall over backwards, but then you catch yourself at the last second? I feel like that all the time.

Alablazer 02-14-2012 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by wyzardd (Post 497774)
I'd explain the driveway/parkway thing, but I was told to stop doing that. Apparently there is this thing called "humor"

Explain it cause ive been wonderin this for a while