Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   lucky times (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/lucky-times-14851/)

felonyblazer96 11-30-2007 01:11 AM

lucky times

this is random but what is the best luck you have ever had?

[/align]

Jharper 11-30-2007 01:21 AM

RE: lucky times

the luckiest time i ever has was i was driving home from work one day in my grand prix and a guy in a semi on a cross street ran the stop sign and almost hit me on my driver side, could have killed me, if i slammed on my breaks he would have hit me, if i didnt step on it he would have hit me, so i slammed my foot to the floor, luckily my car was running right that day and getting to full boost 22lbs, just missed him with my rear bumper, after that i turned around and followed the truck, got the licence plate, and trucking company, called the company and got him in alot of trouble, i think he might have gotten fired.

SDimeBlazerlady 11-30-2007 03:23 AM

Winning $200 at Company picnic 3 yrs ago lol:D

nj4x4blaze 11-30-2007 05:39 AM

Winning $800.00 from my jobs Superbowl pool..

cliro 11-30-2007 08:03 AM

walking away from a bad accident.

blznlowxtreme 12-01-2007 08:59 AM

has to be when i flipped my 4wheeler end over end 6 time going about 35 mph and walked away with out any bruises or scatches, just a little sorebut ihad a hugegsh out of my wallet when i had to ge it fixed. lol

Idriveachevy 12-01-2007 11:34 AM

Snowmobile accident, hit a tree doing about 30i got thrown off the sled missed the tree, and landed on my back somehow, i was in a lot of pain but didnt break anything. the sled was totaled but it was a 87 ski-doo safari so it didnt really matter. but i was VERY fortunate to walk away without any real damage to myself

TripleBlackBlazer 12-01-2007 11:48 AM

Won dinner and a show at Rainbow Comedy Dinner Theatre at an office raffle (bought $20 worth of tickets and won a $120 date just in time for Valentine's Day!).

Had my first van sideways on the highway after trying to pass in what I thought was rain, which was actually sleet. Headlights lit up the car in front of me from end to end, then back again as I straightened her out.

Almost got t-boned by a non-driver in a Jetta, posted about it last winter.

BobTheBlazer 12-01-2007 08:59 PM

I'vehad the absolute WORSTluck since birth...I honestly cannot think of a time when I was very lucky. Lemme think about it for a few days and maybe I might think of something.

thegr81 12-01-2007 11:16 PM

I would have to say the luckiest I have ever been , is going to las vegas with money and leaving with 100 more than when I got there with gas, food , drinks and lodging all paid for!!!!!