The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Met over Coffee

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 07:13 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Old Skool Luver when u gonna take be out for coffee? Or dounets? or something? :P

Old 07-22-2010, 07:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Anytime anyone is in New Zealand feel free to drop by. We've even got Starbucks here to make you feel at home. I'd love to meet a fellow Blazer fan from across the big pond - that includes you guys from the far, far north in that place called Canada.

one day, I'll visit canada - gotta see Niagara Falls & also the Grand Canyon some day.
i'll remember that, but how about helping hook up my youngest brother with a 4 rotor? you guys seem to be the only ones with them.

as for Niagara Falls, drop a line when you come to this part of the world, i'll gladly show you around.

Originally Posted by RangerG
Starbucks doesn't cut it for us Northerners. Gotta be a Tim Hortons!
you said it brother! make mine a XL reg.

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Old Skool Luver when u gonna take be out for coffee? Or dounets? or something? :P
you're kinda far to be taking Tim's to, it would be kinda cold by the time i got to your place! mind you, my Tim's coffee mug does keep it quite hot for awhile............problem is, your coffee will still get cold.

on another note........i've noticed a few people misspelling my screen name. no capitals, and it's "luvr" not "luver". not singling you out Craig, you just brought it to my attention again, but i've noticed a few lately.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

you're kinda far to be taking Tim's to, it would be kinda cold by the time i got to your place! mind you, my Tim's coffee mug does keep it quite hot for awhile............problem is, your coffee will still get cold.
LOL :P Well nevermind I hate cold coffee :P

Old 07-23-2010, 06:56 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

What if it's served with ice?

Old 07-23-2010, 08:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ PTHBB!!!

iced coffee is for tea drinkers!

Old 07-23-2010, 08:29 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
iced coffee is for tea drinkers!
no iced coffee is for those of us stuck workin in 125 degree shops with 200% humidity. welcome to my normal day and thats all before noon so yeah iced coffee FTW

Old 07-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I beleve that I am truly in the middle of nowere. In Northern Indiana . But I will be at Michigan State in the fall, only bummer is my trusty steed has to stay behind

Old 07-23-2010, 09:28 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=old skool luvr;348096]i'll remember that, but how about helping hook up my youngest brother with a 4 rotor? you guys seem to be the only ones with them.

as for Niagara Falls, drop a line when you come to this part of the world, i'll gladly show you around.

Thanks mate. Beware! I may hold you to it. LOL and what's a 4 rotor (Damn, I'm ignorant!) LOL

And OILCOUNTRY - What's in a mall? If I was loaded with cash to spend you'd find me at the nearest Chevy dealer instead! Oh, I get it - the girls out shopping! yea, even this old guy could enjoy that! LOL