The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

new toolssssssss

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 11:50 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

Two problems with that:
1. Truck has no hitch receiver
2. Box wheels not meant for the road let alone a 30mi drive >.<

Old 08-22-2010, 12:17 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

soooooooo......................buy/install a hitch (who has a truck without a hitch?) and since you're @ school..........fab yourself a nice little cart for it to ride on.

some nice little tie down points. nice spot for the wheels to sit in (help keep it still).

and you've gotta make it a class project for yourself. might as well get a grade on it.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:24 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I like what you have going there. You are makeing me GREEN with envy.: )

Old 08-22-2010, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
soooooooo......................buy/install a hitch (who has a truck without a hitch?) and since you're @ school..........fab yourself a nice little cart for it to ride on.

some nice little tie down points. nice spot for the wheels to sit in (help keep it still).

and you've gotta make it a class project for yourself. might as well get a grade on it.
Well.. it HAD a hitch.. but Ryan kept it for his ZR2 when he sold me the truck. I got the remote start though (his dad is still pissed about that, especially whenever I use it during the winter when I'm leaving their house lmao)

And idk if I could make that a class project or not... will have to seeeeee. Maybe a project for Auto Club? I would really like a trailer for it though.. otherwise I have to load it into the back of the Blazer, minus the tools of course >.< the thing weighs a good couple hundred pounds. Not fun.

Old 08-22-2010, 03:38 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Very nice

Old 08-23-2010, 09:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CNYCountryKidd
And idk if I could make that a class project or not... will have to seeeeee. Maybe a project for Auto Club? I would really like a trailer for it though.. otherwise I have to load it into the back of the Blazer, minus the tools of course >.< the thing weighs a good couple hundred pounds. Not fun.
i'd like to see that even fit in there!

Originally Posted by CNYCountryKidd
the thing weighs a good couple hundred pounds. Not fun.
no ****.

Old 08-23-2010, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
i'd like to see that even fit in there!

no ****.

Well.. I did the measurements according to what the book said before I ordered it... and it should JUST fit if I can get the wheels off.. if not, I'm sure Ryan would let me toss it on his trailer when he brings his tool box home during breaks

RIGHT RYAN!?!

Old 08-23-2010, 10:30 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Why not just throw 2 small axles under it with trailer tires on them. No trailer needed. have some sort of step brake for when your using it/storing it? Just my 2cents

Old 08-23-2010, 11:34 PM
BF Guru

sorry Kidd, it seems like i took the whole "trailer it home" joke too far on ya.

i was just breakin' his ..... Brad, over the fact that he forgot to lock it up last week when he left school.

but i'm guessing all was well today? i didn't hear no reports of anyone going postal @ trade school today.

Old 08-27-2010, 10:28 AM

nah nobody stole my tools thank god lol