Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   Old lady kicked me out (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/old-lady-kicked-me-out-79419/)

Vahomboy 05-22-2013 12:02 PM

I don't know anything about Canadian laws but if it was me here in the States (basically what I just got through doing and cleaned her rear out) I'd consult with a attorney. You might not want to but we were like 2 - 3 steps ahead of everything she tried to pull and it paid off. Get advice forst then do stuff. Don't get labeled as the bad guy.

El_Beautor 05-22-2013 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vahomboy (Post 585370)
I don't know anything about Canadian laws but if it was me here in the States (basically what I just got through doing and cleaned her rear out) I'd consult with a attorney. You might not want to but we were like 2 - 3 steps ahead of everything she tried to pull and it paid off. Get advice forst then do stuff. Don't get labeled as the bad guy.

+1. Good advice. A good attorney will go a long way towards getting things worked out. She'll be a lot more likely to cooperate with an attorney too, and if she doesn't you'll have the law on your side, not the other way around.

Rumblur 05-22-2013 03:26 PM

it all boils down to ..... how good she looks, how's the sex, and what bad habits does she have. The rest of the problems are fixable if the important stuff is there.

newguy 05-22-2013 03:46 PM

Your better off just being a slut, way more fun!

ol' grouch 05-22-2013 07:20 PM

First and foremost, DO NOT even joke about arson or anything like that. Aynthing you post on the internet can be found with a search. Second, get a lawyer, especially one in Canada. U.S. laws share a common heritage from English Common Law but if you haven't noticed, the U.S. is a different country. The police can't tell you what is a good or bad idea. They only enforce the laws, not make them.

Get a lawyer and follow his advice.

rexazz2 05-22-2013 07:59 PM

do you have legal service via your job ?
While its not traffic related sometimes truckers have legal advice insurance

ol' grouch 05-23-2013 07:30 PM

Something I keep seeing is taking the car in the middle of the night. This can backfire. Do what the lawyer tells you to do. I don't know about other states but Indiana has a law called "Conversion". It's one of those laws that they can throw at you to load up the charge sheet when you get arrested. The definition is "unauthorized control over the property of another". Basically, it's for if someone has been allowed to drive your car, but you no longer allow it, if they have an extra key and take off in it, that's conversion. Usually it's an extra charge in a theft case. (Yes, I had a badge for 10 years.)

ohsofly 05-24-2013 12:23 AM

Well she's gone nutty, and hasn't let me take anything but my clothes. She wants to rent a room in the house, and the garage... well... I think I'm just gonna leave my stuff there and have a judge settle it. This way she can't rent anything out, and if she gets rid of my things she's in big poo poo.

I have put a stop payment on the loan, first bounced payment happened today. when the finance company calls me I'm gonna tell them to go get the truck and where to find it.

I'm not worried about the credit hit. I have good credit, and my cards will allow me to replace my things with minimal interest charges... So that problems fixed. Why get my old stuff when I cam get my new stuff

My blazer s stuck in that garage till a judge gives it to me I guess, or she gets evicted in which case the rental company will want the stuff out.

FML

Vahomboy 05-24-2013 08:17 AM

As said above, don't say anything even if you're joking about causing harm or damage to her or property. I comfortably say she's keeping an eye on you...what you're doing and saying and not to mention her friends too. It could come back to haunt you. I would also start making a list, even if it takes days, of your property left at the residence. In case things come up short. Think like her in how she would screw you over...aka...to catch a thief, think like a thief. Keep your mouth shut, mind calm and clear, hang with positive friends. Don't get yourself behind the 8-ball! I would get this in court ASAP before things could possibly get worse or things start disappearing. Do at least consult legal advice. Get a trained attack to kill type lawyer. One that doesn't turn loose till the heart stops beating, breathing stops and the blood stops squirting! LOL! I did!

But on the other hand: If it's worth reconciling, do it.

xgiovannix12 05-24-2013 12:08 PM

Sorry to hear what your going thru man. Hope everything goes well for the kids sake.