Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Old lady kicked me out

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 AM
Kreigeist89 is on a distinguished road

Go take the license plates off of it lol

Old 05-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Beginning Member
greenslug is on a distinguished road

haha what happened to "this guy is a lone wolf now"!? either way, good call on taking the hit. least drama caused, least trauma for all the folks involved. personally, living in Alberta, and as the primary owner, i would have reported it stolen and say where i "suspected" it was, ie her house. cops would have arrived and arrested her for possession of stolen property as she was holding property of yours and denying you access to your own belongings. but that is just because im a little bit of a jerk... worse comes to worse, i would make my sister represent me in court for free haha

Old 06-03-2013, 05:18 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Ive had the lic plates off it for a couple weeks now, and the insurance papers too. Shes put it into the garage when I took the blazer out of it.

Bank called me today to ask about the payment that came back to them, I told them I am not paying it and explained the situation. They said after 30 days, or 2 missed payments it will be up for repo... I told them where exactly they can find it and to bring a sherrif because its not going to be handed over. The lady said thats what they would do. I also told her to call me once they have the truck in their posession and I can then come in to the office and sign a new loan out and continue buying MY truck... They would rather have the money instead of the truck and whatever it gets at auction. This way, OUR truck was repo'd, and then I bought MY truck from the bank again... Then she has no claim on it whatsoever, since its going to be a truck I bought after we were separated, and I save myself the credit hit for a repo... Im just saving the payments in the bank, and when they have it, Ill go pay it up to date again plus whatever tow and service charges there is on it.

WIN WIN.

I still have not gotten to see my kids since she put me out. Ive asked every weekend, and she tells me that I can come over for a while to visit. I decline. I have done nothing to warrant supervised visits with my own kids, and besides, I would show up, she would start stuff, and then ask me to leave 5 min after I get there. I guess I have to go to court. I highly doubt a judge is going to give her the right to supervise my visits with my kids, and Ill be asking for EVERY weekend and every other holiday and birthday etc... This stuff is ugly and I miss my kids.

Last edited by ohsofly; 06-03-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

Don't be surprised if she makes up stuff to try to make you look bad to use against you when it comes to seeing your kids. Women can be evil, very evil. I'm not saying she will, just be prepared. That's all. Don't take a rock to a gun fight.
I like how the truck deal was handled! Classy! I had a friend years ago do something very similar and he kicked her butt.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:27 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

I know you are in a different province but this may be helpful
Not sure how different the laws are province to province
| Ministry of Community and Social Services

BTW make sure you are giving her cheques for support of your kids on a regular basis
I would hate to have to hand over a lump sum because chances are the kids wont see it when you get support figured out

Last edited by rexazz2; 06-03-2013 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:38 PM

I do Email bank transfers. That way there is a trail of it, and I can add a note of "child support" to the transfer so she cant claim it as something different. I watched judge judy and learned that one LOL.

She already has made up stuff. She called the cops on me 2 days in a row to get them to remove me from the house. They came and made me take my clothes and leave. Then 2 weeks later she went to a police station aparently and filled out a police report that I punched and kicked her... Funny, why wouldnt you tell that to the cops when they were there? And add to that I am a 6 foot 230 pound man, if I punched or kicked you there woould most def be some evidence of such on her. I dont hit women. Shes also been telling all our friends the same, trying to make me out to be some kind of wife beater and such. Oh well, real friends know Im not that guy and know shes an angry woman trying to save face.

Im not going to be living with a woman again. Not unless she is going to be my real wife and has proved herself over some time. Never again, Im tired of getting the smelly end of the stick.

On a side note, Im getting along really well with my first sons mom again. Shes grown up alot. I bought her a family ring with both our stones and the boys in the middle. Shes going to be happy to get it.

Last edited by ohsofly; 06-03-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

Watch out, if her current feller isn't treating her decent, you may be married to her again down the road. I'm not saying that's bad, but the reasons you split may still be there.

Just keep in mind, document EVERYTHING. E-mail transfers are good but checks also are recorded.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:19 PM

What is a cheque? LOL, I'm a 21st century guy... I've never written a cheque in my life, and have received them only from the gov't or companies.

I'll never be with her again... Besides my first sons mom is a better person, gorgeous, younger, has more ambition, and is 100x better in the sack if ya know what I mean... she also had our boy via c-sec, so its like going from a truck tire to a cheerio LOL

As for the nutty one... She has 6 kids from 3 dads, who in their right mind is gonna take that on?

Anyways, enough slamming her. I'm already much happier, get more of my pay, and have a day in court to get visitation with my twins, and have the chance to re-kindle an old flame that never died with a woman who is everything I desired.

Last edited by ohsofly; 06-04-2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

Hey! Best of luck with good times ahead!

Old 06-05-2013, 11:54 AM
AndrewO1991 is on a distinguished road

best of luck, these situations suck. And everyone instinctivly sides with the woman, yes there are ******* guys out there that shouldnt get anything. But it ruins it for any decent man. God are there psychos out there, many years ago my dad saved a woman from herself (she tried to jump out of a moving car SHE was driving him in) and she got a bruise from being pulled back in. She called the police and has him locked up for kidnapping, and the sort. After 1 year she messed up and bragged about the story at a bar, one of the people at the table next to her was a judge for the same county. So finally my dad got out and all the county had to say was sorry, need I mention there was never a trial?

Quick Reply: Old lady kicked me out