The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ryan Dunn passed away

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:06 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tornado_735
...I've been guilty of making poor decisions in my life, so I have no room to judge. I don't think anyone does.
We judge people everyday. The biblical warning of 'Judge not, lest you be judged' refers to making a judgement of a person's soul. When it comes to judging a person's actions, individuals and society are well within their rights.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:26 PM
Beginning Member
tornado_735 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rriddle3
We judge people everyday. The biblical warning of 'Judge not, lest you be judged' refers to making a judgement of a person's soul. When it comes to judging a person's actions, individuals and society are well within their rights.
I meant it more along the lines of "Pot, meet kettle..."

Old 06-24-2011, 03:25 AM
Beginning Member
DoggyB22 is on a distinguished road

R.I.P

****ing people these days...... Stealing **** from the crash site to sell it. Seriously? If I was there & saw that crap I knock them out!

YouTube - ‪Bam Speaks About Ryan Dunns Death‬‏

Old 06-24-2011, 12:18 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yea the people taking stuff from the crash is kinda insane

Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Unbelievable.

On a lighter note, Wee Man got a portrait tattoo of Ryan on his leg, it's really well done.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:18 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktain
...it's really well done.
...and really small.

Old 06-24-2011, 01:31 PM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough

This was not a poor decision, this was reckless endangerment. He did not think about his own life, the life of his passenger or the lives of other motorists who could have been killed or maimed by his actions. I feel the same any time someones behavior puts lifes in danger without any concern. Last year 5 Fla Teen were killed in a BMW M5 when they flew off the end of a runway before they could stop. Below is the link. In Biloxi last month a motorost speeding and drinking on a heavily congested street killed a young mother just as she put her baby in the car seat and the idiot jumped the curb into a parking lot hit her car and pinned her against another vehical.

Fiery crash kills 5 young men | Ocala.com