The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Serendipity?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 10:57 AM
sammyboy06 is on a distinguished road

I got it too... :/

Old 01-22-2010, 11:55 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

this little guy on the tops of messages lets you report. dunno if it's on PMs though :icon_question1:

as for the Buddhist weblinky, how come i didn't get an invite. it was and i didnt even get one? wow. that hurts... screw you guys!

Old 01-22-2010, 12:08 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ABN31B
this little guy on the tops of messages lets you report. dunno if it's on PMs though :icon_question1:

as for the Buddhist weblinky, how come i didn't get an invite. it was and i didnt even get one? wow. that hurts... screw you guys!
lmao I can forward it to you if you like?
lets see... they've been a "member" since the 15th, have 0 posts & only private messages sent... spammer
I don't need religion I got a ton of that on the 2nd when I was playing tug-o-war with my puppy boy Theo (135lb rotti/bull mastif) I had just came in from outside & had my gloves on still.. well when he grabbed the rope & couldn't get a good grip & kept trying for maybe 5 seconds with me yelling at him.. I found religion! He didn't know it was my hand along with the rope in his yap because of the glove (something artificial) so 4 hrs in emergency with exploritory poking around & also got a new list of words to ad to the "Don't say infront of the inlaws" dictionary, so no bhudaism pls

Old 01-22-2010, 12:11 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Got it also!

Old 01-22-2010, 12:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I posted a warning about this just after being made aware of the possibility that this could happen here.

Misuse of Private Messages

Serendipity has been banned.

Old 01-22-2010, 02:10 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

w00t! finally get to use this icon in a non-ironic way!

Old 01-26-2010, 04:11 AM
Beginning Member
toxikchevy is on a distinguished road

wooohooo. swartlkk is the best. I didnt like the looks of the message and i didnt even have to open it.