Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   so i ordered my new phone.. (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/so-i-ordered-my-new-phone-74157/)

Antbankz 10-07-2012 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Rottidog (Post 544432)
This is a new phone from whomever your carrier is, right?
Take it back to them or the service center they say to use & have them flash it. It should all be under warrenty.

just got off the phone with customer care,no point in taking it back for replacement,this is an auto software update from htc thats causing this problem,they tried helping me do a few things to see if it can be resolved but nope,they made a report of this issue and was told they would call be back soon today...,like i said this is an issue to just this phone and they said tmobile & htc are despartely working to try and resolve this,just gotta sit it out and wait..

Rottidog 10-09-2012 11:26 PM

Not quite on topic but - those of you that have an Otter Box case & you've had an issue.
Check out their website under Support. Tell them what the issue is, your case, phone, carrier etc etc & you'll get an automated reply asking for 3 pics, your name & date on a piece of paper in one of the pictures .
I sent that to them for my Defender case & later they replied with a new case is on it's way to me!
Then I'll get an email with a confimation it's shipped & a tracking #.

How awsome is that for backing up a product?
Mind you my case was $65 + tax lol, but still.

Maurer6156 10-09-2012 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Antbankz (Post 543401)
Yea htc phone are usually solid and reliable,this will be my 3rd htc smart
Phone & 4th android going way back to the OG htc G1 the one that started
It all! Lol

Na dude it was the Motorola Droid and HTC Droid Eris that started Android off. I was there opening morning :icon_toast: Still in love with Android over iPhone anyday

Rottidog 10-09-2012 11:58 PM

Not sure on his specs/dates etc but cudo's to Android!
I hate propriatary systems. You HAVE to get this from us!
I see a benifit that they go through apps that are tossed at them & "usually" make sure they're good apps. ( maps app for Apple caused contacts to be deleted or something?)
Don't tell me what I have to do or how to do things, I'll tell you to FO really fast & if I'm nice I'll give directions.
In a phone, computer sence... I still say yes boss... but not when he & I are at the bar lol.

Antbankz 10-10-2012 01:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[/URL]

Originally Posted by Maurer6156 (Post 545013)
Na dude it was the Motorola Droid and HTC Droid Eris that started Android off. I was there opening morning :icon_toast: Still in love with Android over iPhone anyday

sorry sir you are wrong :icon_razz:,the HTC G1 on tmobile was the 1st ever phone
to run google's android OS which came out sep.08 . you might be
thinking of the 1st androids to come out on verizons network which
were about a year later in 09.

anyways recieved my new phone case and screen protector 4 bucks total..check it out gotta love ebay!
p.s still on 2G :icon_bricks:

Attachment 32497

Attachment 32498

Thogert 10-10-2012 06:18 AM

I can't get ice cream sandwich on my droid bionic yet. :( They delayed it to sometime between now and Dec. 31.

Chuckdumper 10-15-2012 05:22 PM

I picked up one of these One S from T-Mobile, but after i tried to pair this LG bluetooth headset the device shat the bed on me..no one i talked to could give me straight answer but i got it replaced with a GSIII for an extra 50 bucks...gsIII so much better

Antbankz 10-16-2012 04:51 AM

ima go into tmobile tommorrow and look into how much of a difference for me that might be,the GS3 was the only other phone i was interested in..

redz 10-17-2012 12:55 AM

The GS3 is a far superior phone when compared to the HTC One S.

Antbankz 10-17-2012 02:11 AM

so looks like im stuck with the one s, since i got such a great deal on the phone the difference for the gs3 would be about an additional $140 that i do not have, i love my one s but just gotta wait on the update fix which can be a day or month from now hopefully sooner than later, just frustating not knowing when but i will just have to manage til then