The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

So what did you do today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 12:15 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RangerG
Screw you.

I wish my phone contract would magically disappear. 3 years is far too long!
Lol its cool..... But I got to be to school in less than 8 hours and cant sleep... I think my prostrate is growing... I have had phantom pisses all day long

Old 09-08-2010, 12:35 AM
xmradioguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well tonight I started tearing apart the blazer to change the headers with my new ceramic coated ones,took the valve covers off to give them a good polish,took the cap and rotor off to swap in the new MSD set.tried to get steering apart to slide out to take header off didn't happen as planned. Got new plugs to put in after I get the header swap done tomorrow hopefully. Also got spark plug wire sleeves to put on too as I burnt through a MSD wire on the #6 plug. I might make this a week long project as I also have a stereo to install in my other truck.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:44 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
Lol its cool..... But I got to be to school in less than 8 hours and cant sleep... I think my prostate is growing... I have had phantom pisses all day long
fixed

Old 09-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Beginning Member
gojo83 is on a distinguished road

I went to class then slept for 6 hrs now I am working and will be till class tommorrow and will be going to base to fight my disability claim

Old 09-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

at work.....worryin about my truck......wondering why the **** its raining outside in CA in the middle of FING summer! I love it but MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!

Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

Bought a new daily driver so as soon as I get this stupid jeep outta my garage I can start tearing my precious off the frame and get the prep work started for my SFA/V8 project

Old 09-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

i bought a blue tooth mouse then found out my computer doesnt support blue tooth(ya shoulda checked first) Backed up my computer. Got my finances in order, and I'm about to go to my organics class.

Old 09-08-2010, 12:39 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Thor_449
i bought a blue tooth mouse then found out my computer doesnt support blue tooth(ya shoulda checked first) Backed up my computer. Got my finances in order, and I'm about to go to my organics class.
If I'm not mistaken you can buy a bluetooth adapter. Its just like a little flashdrive that plugs into your 2.0USB drive. And then you can even bluetooth your phone instead of plugging it in to transfer pics from it.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:37 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Today I picked up all of the parts for dad's truck and then put it back together after work. 30 minutes to install the starter, passenger side exhaust manifold, and get it all buttoned back up for a test drive. It idled very rough, but I suspect that it will smooth out when it gets driven more.

Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i spent all day talking on the bbm group again haha

philosophy 11-12:20
Econ 12:30-1:50
wrestled with dog 2:20-4:30
football practice 5:00-7:00
sat on my butt 7:30-.....

yeah thats my life daily

Quick Reply: So what did you do today?